Nibbles

Lapis POV

"Phahah Peri, what are you doing?" I laughed as I felt the small blonde rub up against me under the covers as she buried her head deep into the crook of my neck, giggling. "C'mon Laz, I haven't seen your wild side in awhile, wanna bring her out tonight?" She said before I turned over to her. "What?" Her face was lapped with her begging puppy eyes with a slight "pleeeassee?" From her voice. I rolled my eyes, "Alright, alright, fine, only because it's been awhile though, and sorry I haven't been up to it for awhile." She smiled warmly to me before snuggling up close, rubbing her face all up against my chest where my shirt covered. "Oh it's totally fine, I was just wondering if you wanted to tonight... Can I start it?" She asked lowly as she looked over to my eyes. "Well, yes, its not like there is a giant clock going to count down the seconds we have to do this." I said in a playfully sarcastic manner to her.
Her look to me was a flat stare for a few seconds before rolling her eyes with a small puff of laughter. Her hands started to trail from my hips, her petite fingers caressing the bottom ends of my shirt before she lifted it to my collarbone. "Here, I got this." I said as I shuffled upwards and took off my shirt, throwing it to the side before laying back down on my side, placing my palm to my cheek. "Psh, that's normie shit, watch this." She said as she started to sit up as well, her arms stretching out and placed on her hair as she 'yawned', her hair being ruffled before her eyes opened, her hands then moving down to remove her shirt, throwing it at my face. "Peri what the hell." I murmured as I sat up and shook it off before handing it to her with a stare. She gave me a goofy smile as she took it from my hands. "Why thank you, Lazuli~". "Ugh, you're an actual..." she cut me off by shoving her lips onto mine with her eyes shut tight, my body slowly relaxing into it as I started to fiddle with her bra straps. As I pulled away to catch my breath, I shoved my hair out of my eyes, my eyes opening before I finished my sentence from before "...dork."
"Ahah- funny, very original." She said as she started to stand, walking over to the side drawer by the door. I smirked as I rested my weight on the backs of my palms as I leaned on he bed. After a minute or two of going through the drawer, she started to walk back with my bell collar, ears, and tail. Only at the sight of these items I started to feel the pressure in my lower half as she walked over, my smirk reading as she grew closer. "Oh what's wrong? Do you not want to be a pet, obedient to her owner?" She questioned as I quickly took my hands up, grabbing her waist as I pulled her against me, my nose touching her stomach as I spoke. "No, no please, please put them on me." I said before she chuckled. "Beg." "What?" I said, letting go of her waist and leaning back to the bed. She then leaned over me, her hands touching each side of my ribs as she whispered into my right ear. "Beg."
As she pushed herself back off of me, crossing her arms and waiting for a response, my mind raced with what to say, before I finally gathered my words. "Peri, could you please claim me back to your little kitten, please make your little kitten happy." I said in the most sincere tone my voice could comprehend, which seemed to be enough as I felt her start to put on my ears and collar. I started to purr as my eyes shut, her leaning lower down to wrap the tail around my waist before I felt a soft pat on my hair. "Now that's better~" she said as her finger ran up my neck to the collar, pulling me to stand as she pulled me into a hug, unclipping my bra and sucking on my shoulder, leaving a red mark as a pop came from her mouth. She threw the bra to the side before she went to my shorts, looking up to me and speaking as she brought them down to my ankles. "Oh I forgot for a second, Kitties don't wear clothes, do they~" my face started to heat up as she brushed her finger up and down my scratchy fluff trail to my core, A low growl erupting from my throat. "Would you like me to touch you here without these on?" She asked while rubbing between my legs on my clothing. I nodded. She smirked as she pulled down my underwear, lifting up my leg to take off the shorts and underwear, moving them aside. She started to nuzzle her face against my ankle before she started to lick my ankle, going lower before stopping. Her eyes looked between my legs as I started to push my thighs against each other, causing her hands to roam up the insides of my calves up to my thighs on her knees. As her hands got to my core, she started to prod around the folds. "Huh, and I thought cats hated to get this wet..." she mumbled before she licked around the mound and stood to her feet. "M-master why did you stop...?" I whined, wrapping my arms around her shoulders as I started to jerk my hips against her stomach, gaining the much wanted friction.
"Oh just getting my little frisky kitty ready, that was just the lighter spark." She said with a small chuckle as she raised and eyebrow at my motions. "Need anything? Any water, need a break." She asked and I shook my head 'no'. Her arms held my backside, bringing her hips to move against mine, adding more to as her fingers caressed the tender flesh. A low growl erupted from my throat as she started to back me up and pushed my back against the bedsheets, my skin feeling the cool temperature. I smirked as I felt her lean on top of me whining out in an attempt to get her more turned on. "Auuhh~ M-master, Please, please keep going, harder..." I said with a innocent undertone, catching her Interest. "Aww my little darling is being such a naughty girl today I see. Liking these such, such sinful motions I see hmm?" She said, chuckling to herself as she stopped messing with my folds, taking her hand and pressure off me. I whined at this, trying to rub up against her with my hips before I felt a hard slap against my mound, bringing shock into my expression as well as lust. "Tsk, no no no. You know the rules by this point. I'm fact, I think I need a favor from you. Is that alright?" She said before tapping my nose with her finger, leaning upwards, her legs still holding me down on the bedsheets. "I need you, to fix some troubles down there~" She said as she rubbed her core through her clothes, looking to me before biting her lip. "Think you can handle it?" She asked and I nodded quickly. She then shuffled her core up near my face, which I then took into mind as I used my teeth to unzip her shorts leaving her to chuckle before she shuffled both her shorts and underwear off. I licked my lips and opened my mouth as I felt her lift herself over my mouth, sitting down with her lips on mine. My eyes shut harshly as I started to rub my face against her area as well as licking up her insides that already flowed out, my cheeks and nose covered in her sticky fluids. I tapped on her side to let her know I needed air, which she lifted herself up a little for me to breath before sitting back down. She started to rock along with my motions, I could start to hear her moans and pleased sighs from above as I pushed my tongue against her soft and squishy insides. As I swallowed her fluids I started to hiccup, she lifted herself off of my face. "You ok down there?" She questioned worriedly. "I- y*hic*-yes master I'm f-fine." I said before hiccuping again, causing her to scoot back, sitting on my chest and laugh. "Phhtt, you swallowed too much than you could handle huh little kitty?" She said as she pat my head, causing me to fill my eyes and grunt. "Shut up you slut." I shot back before hiccuping again. She gave me a glare before standing up and backing over to the drawer again. "I don't like that tone your using." She said as she pulled out one of the violet wands and a few pairs of handcuffs and a strap. I gulped as I watched her walk back over. "Oh really? What are you gonna do about it then?" I said challenging her. She huffed. "Oh you'll see, now open." She said before shocking my inner thighs with the wand, causing my body to shiver and quickly open up my legs fully. She started to bring the wand very close to my folds and I held my breath, closing my eyes and embracing for the pain before she laughed. "Oh we'll get to that later if you want, when your more, Y'know, ready down there." She said as she slid her finger up my slit causing me to let out a long whimpered sigh. She brought her finger near my mouth which I licked as she laughed. "Aw, that's cute. I bet it would be more cute to hear you whining and screaming for more though." She said to herself as my eyes started to fill with lust, my mouth salivating. "Wanna- Hook up?" She asked playfully as she held out all 4 handcuffs on her fingers, chuckling a little. "Phhtt wow, nice one."  "I know right?" I laughed before speaking again "Yeah, chain me up mommy~" I said before spreading out my arms and legs. She rolled her eyes and smiled before cuffing each or my wrists and ankles to the poles of the bed.

Aaaaaaannnnnndddddd Scene... kidding, I'm going to post a part two to it later so you guys can actually have some content from me for once.