15

"Where are we going"

I can't even count anymore how many times I did ask a same question over and over again, but still Dino didn't answer it, just smile and smile again.

I sigh again, its also can't even count anymore, because everytime he give me that smile, i sighed, and again.

Giving up, I look at the mirror and just appreciate the view instead. I was about to close my eyes and relaxing my body, but I guess fate hates me because we already arrived.

"Wait, I will open it for you" Dino's words stop me from open the door. Forcefully, I put my hands on my side and waiting patiently for him. When he open door, quickly I stand up beside him and look at him curiously.

He just smiles and hold my hand without any words spoken.

He just dragged me nicely to the place and make me more curious than before. What is he doing? Does he want to kill me or what because I can't see any things other than trees, sky and birds flying at a tree to another tree.

I was about to ask him what are we doing here when I saw a beautiful table exactly infront of us. Its decorated by a vase of beautiful roses on a middle of the table. It was set up with two forks, spoon, plates and glasses. Its a simple decoration yet beautiful.

"Before we eat, I need to show you something that important" He said looking directly into my eyes, making me losing in his deep eyes. Its unbelieveable, here infront of me is a boy that I never thinks that he will be mine. Not that a bad thing, its really a good thing, but I just feels like everything infront of my eyes right now will disappear and its just a dream. Hope not.

Nodding, I smiles at his words. Something important? What is it? A luxurious car for me? Or a mansion? Lol I'm kidding, u'alls.

He led me to whatever he wants to show. So now we are standing infront of a lake, what makes me lack of breath is not the beauty of the lake, but something in a middle of it. Its not that this lake is bad and ugly, it was nice and beautiful but something or rather someone holding a board in a middle of the lake is something that I never dream of.

There, Woozi oppa is standing beside my brother, holding a board, wearing a tuxedo and looking so nice.

Gaping at the scene infront of me, I change my view to Dino's face. There he is, with a smile on his beautiful face, he led me to the lake, so I can saw what is it on the board that they holding.

'I know that I'm not good with words'

Woozi nodded and change the board to another one.

'But, i'm still going to tell you about my feelings for you that i've been kept since a first day i know you'

He change it again.

'Feelings that I feel whenever you are by my side, when you smiles at me, laughs at my jokes. You are a reason why my heart is beating so hard. Seo Hana, I love you'

This time, Woozi Oppa didn't hold any boards anymore. But, something that my brother hold, that catch my eyes.

Words that I want to hear from Dino, words that I'm craving to hear from him.

'Seo Hana, will you be my girlfriend that always there for me, through my thick and thins?'

Suddenly i'm out of breath. I'm on the verge of tears. Didn't know what to say in this beautiful moments. Moments that I wanna record, so that I can repeat it again on my mind.

I didn't realise that I have been whisper something. Or, should I say 'yes'.

Dino is jumping up and down, punching the air with so much happiness. Woozi and Eunkwang Oppa were out of our scene. I didn't realise that they already out of view.

"Did you just say 'yes' or I just heard something?" He asked me curiously, hoping that I said yes.

Nodding with a smile, I hug him tightly. Hoping that this is not a dream.

Thanks god for sending this beautiful boy infront of me. Thanks for letting us together. Never once in my life I ever thinks that I will end up being his girlfriend.

A nerd and A bad boy. Sounds good.