1

Chapter 1

Jennie Kim don't hate school.

No.

Well, she actually hate the fact that she need to wake up early in the morning to get ready for school. But the point here is - she don't hate school.

How can you hate your school when it's YG High?

YG High is one of the most respected high school in Korea. They provide the very best in every education area and most of the students comes from rich and famous family,Jennie Kim is one of them.

Her father runs a famous fashion company alongside with her mother. Jennie were expected by her parents to continue their legacy, since she's their only child.

Then again, Jennie Kim don't hate school.

Her school life, least to say is amazing. She coped everything quite well. Getting a quite remarkable grades on every subjects, getting attention from the boys ( Since she's pretty and stuff ) and God she even got herself a fan club. But most of all, she made good friends at YG High and even meet someone she like at YG - Kai.

Kai or his real name Kim Jong In. The school prince, the school most famous and talented basketball player, and most of all - Jennie's boyfriend. Jennie starts dating him about four months ago. It was during a basketball match against other school, everything went so fast and intense and Jennie can't really recall the whole situation, at that time YG was two points away, and everyone was so nervous but that nervousness quickly fade as Kai received the ball and swiftly aimed from the three point area. As everyone were cheering in happiness, Kai runs towards Jennie with joyful grin, cupping her cheek and kissed her in front of everyone.

And that's how they become a couple.

Of course, everything were fine for Jennie, except that.. life is not gonna be every time - fine. Life is not fun when everyone likes you. There's always be the antagonist in every story and in Jennie's life story, there's one.

To some students, especially girls they might find this person attractive, handsome, charming, intelligent, sweet talker, a boyfriend material and stylish.. but in Jennie's peers he is rude, mean, not handsome, idiot, cold, unattractive, never her type of liking and most of all a jerk.

Kim Y/N.

Just by hearing that name made Jennie's bright day turns to cloudy. That's what she hate, not the school thing but that Kim Y/N person. And the reason of hate is only for Jennie to know. Everyone in school know that Kim Y/N and Jennie hate each other, they argued every time their eyes met and they never talk nicely to each other.

Never.

So, when her driver pull over to stop in front YG High that Monday morning - Jennie took her time getting out from the car when she saw her three best friends were chatting with Kim Y/N at the front gate. They were laughing at each other and there's a blush all over Jisoo's face as Kim Y/N's eyes were focused at her. Jennie groan to herself. She don't like what she's seeing right now. Jisoo, Lisa and Chaeyoung talking to her enemy is not the first thing Jennie wanted to witness on Monday.

This need to stop. Jennie can't let her best friends have any kind of conversation with that jerk.

With indescribable feeling, Jennie grab her bag, quickly get out from the car and walk towards her three best friends who were still enjoying their small talks with Kim Y/N.

"Girls, let's go" Jennie speak out, not even looking at the person her best friends were talking to as she fix her bag around her shoulder. The three girls turn to look at her before turning back to Kim Y/N.