3

It's 10:30am in the morning when Kim Taehyung decided his Saturday jog is done. He sat on the bench of the park where he usually jog, and then proceed to drink his water slowly. There are other jogger in the park which is not weird since its weekend and it's the usual sight. Kim Taehyung not really like to workout but, he make sure to stay fit by jogging every weekend. The park located not far from his home too so there's no excuse to not jog when he can.

Kim Taehyung fish out his phone from his pocket and began checking for text he received from his friends, after done replying text he then scrolled through his social media account and soon he began to stalk Jennie Kim instagram account. Skimming through all Jennie's posts, Kim Taehyung sighed.

" Why the hell you're with Kai anyway? Am I not suitable to be your boyfriend? Is he better than me? "

No girls ever rejected him until Jennie Kim. She publicly rejected him and that's humiliating but at the same time that humiliation makes Taehyung want Jennie even more. He doesn't like losing especially to a girl.

" Soon Jennie Kim, you will be mine" he thought to himself before putting back his phone into his pocket and start walking home.

On his way home, Taehyung feel like someone is following him. Actually he already feel like there's someone watching over him since he started jogging but he just let it slide. With uneasy and worried feeling Taehyung walk faster to the park exit, before he could even look back if there's someone following him, a black van pulled over infront of him. Everything were so fast for Taehyung. He see the door of the van slide open, someone pulled him inside the van and then everything went black.

*     *    *    *    *    *    *    *

" wake up, Kim Taehyung " Taehyung feel a slap on his cheek. " wake up"

Slowly, Taehyung open his eyes only to be greeted by four man each with a black mask covering their face. Taehyung tried to move his hand and leg but he can't.

They tied him.

" What the fuck! Who the hell are you guys? Let me go!" Taehyung screamed in anger.

One of the guy take out a knife from his back. Signalling Taehyung to shut up. Taehyung paled, thinking that maybe today is his last day on this world, and maybe today he gonna die.

" look, let's talk. My father is a rich man. He can give any amount of money that you want just please don't kill me and just let me go. "

" we don't care about money" the second guy said, " we don't even need money."

" What the fuck you want then? "

" we are here to give you a lesson" the third guy spoke up, moving towards Taehyung.  " do you know what wrong you did? "

" no, I didn't do anything wrong "

The third guy slap him hard on the face. Taehyung can feel his cheek meeting with his teeth, and it's hurt.

" wrong answer"

Taehyung spit out blood from his mouth, glaring at his kidnapper. All four of the guy were muscular and tall, there's no way Taehyung alone gonna be able to defeat them.

" do know already what you did wrong? "

"nope. I didn't do anything wrong,"

" sure" the second guy sigh in annoyance " you and your father, are just the same. "

"let's just end him. His face annoys me"

Taehyung swallow down his saliva nervously, praying to God for his life. He scream in pain when he felt punches and kicks land on every part of his body.