2

Jennie has always been the center of attention. Wherever she go whatever she do, everyone will notice her. Jennie didn't dislike it and she don't like it that much too. She just think that it's somehow feel good when someone's attention were on her, but then she also think that she got her own life to live with and she need some privacy too so she often try her best to avoid getting everyone attention and it somehow always failed. Whether it's a good kind of attention or bad kind of attention Jennie need to face it anyway.

Like right now situation.

"This is insane " Jennie thought to herself as she quickly take off pictures of her and Kai kissing from the school notice board. Her face were red in embarrassment, some students who saw her start snickering and some just stare at Jennie with a very annoying smile. That make Jennie feel both embarrassed and mad, all students might already saw that pictures because Jennie can tell by the way they're looking at her.

" I never thought that the great Jennie Kim would do something naughty like that " one of the students say out loud making the other students around laugh.

" kissing in public, it's so hot " they laugh again, raising Jennie's heat of anger and frustration , she want to take her leave like as soon as possible but she need to first take off all those embarrassing pictures. So she pretend deaf and continue taking off that polaroid pictures.

" I mean, if she were with me, we would at least make out in a luxury hotel "

" I guess she just don't mind the place, since she's cheap.. school balcony tho"

The other boys in the group laugh again.

Jennie can't take it anymore , all the humiliation she recieve early in the morning were enough to make her cry, she just wanna run away and cry and maybe lock herself in her room, not going out until everyone forget about that pictures.

But that is impossible.

" I think she's... "

" shut up!" Jennie's voice echoed along the hall, making the group of boy stunned for a moment.

"are you angry? you do look like a cat when you're angry" one of the student from the group approached her and try to touch her cheek before Jennie harshly slap his hand.

"Don't you ever touch me, Taehyung " Jennie warns the brown haired guy.

"see she play hard to get" Taehyung chuckle, " stop playing so hard Jennie, this pictures prove how cheap you're "

Jennie try to slap Taehyung, but Taehyung manage to hold her wrist.

"wow, fierce. I like that " he smirked, pulled Jennie harshly towards him "and you smell really delicious emm "

"What are you doing? "

Taehyung quickly let go of Jennie as he recognized the voice and start backing away.

"Sunbaenim, we were just talking " he exclaim with a nervous voice.

" Are you sure? " Jisoo's voice make the other students leave, her parents were one of the biggest share holder of the school, so it's best not to have any problem with her because you might suspended or even worst expelled.

"Yes"

Meanwhile Jennie who just got back to her sense quickly go beside Jisoo, knowing that Jisoo is the only one can save her for now.

" I see what you have done to Jennie, and I don't think it's was just a talking, "

"Sunbaenim, you misunderstand.. "