Dyo

"Phyton." I heard an emotionless voice called me that made my eyes off the document I'm reading. I looked up without moving my head and there my fucking cousin, Venom, leaning on the door jamb of my office.

I put down the document I'm holding and remove my eye glasses before clasping my hand.

"What brought you here?" I asked, boredom is evident on my cold baritone voice.

I live now in Philippines, for three fucking years, trying to stop myself from flying back to Santorini to see and watch her in good distance.

"Your mom made me see you when she found out I landed here in Phil. She told me she will throw a party for your 21st birthday, go back to Santorini before this month end she says. Your not answering anyones call from Hacienda. What's happening to you?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest, his bored green eyes landed on mine.

"After auntie adopted your little sister you were like a bubble popped gone in hacienda, I barely saw you for the past seven years, is that how you dislike your little sister? Or were you just throwing tantrums that you're not Auntie Pauline's baby anymore?" Nakakunot noong tanong niya sa akin.

"I saw how your eyes glint while looking at Annastazia, and I'm afraid because you're a Montegara and a Montegara only fall in-love once, son. Please, don't ruin your mom's happiness, I never seen her this happy after I found both of you again, while it's still early to stop what you're about to feel, while it's not deep yet, move away, you're a young man now and I know you could protect yourself, you could study abroad, or do anything you want to do away from here, just go back when you know to yourself you don't feel anything for your sister anymore."

"Is that the reason why you don't love me, kuya? Because I'm adopted?"

"Hercules kailangan ka pa bang tawagan para umuwi dito? Ang sabi ko lang naman 'wag kang mag-uwi ng babae dito hindi huwag ka ng umuwi..."

"Kuya... Do you have a girlfriend? I heard from my classmate they have a boyfriend and a boy friend is a dear friend who's a boy, but they said you can only have one boyfriend, I envy my classmates kuya, if you don't love me as your sister would you love me as your friend? Can I be your girlfriend so you could be my boyfriend too?"

"Have you found your mate Venom?" I asked him as I relaxed my back on the backrest of my shivel chair.

He frowned at me, "have you? I think Hermes did, a long time ago, he became ten times colder after that little girl went gone. As for me, I'm not sure yet, I don't feel the thing elders once told Zero he would feel if he finally found his mate."

I looked at him deeply, "what feeling?" I curiously asked.

He shrugged off his shoulders, "that feeling that even you knew it's against everything but for her you'll still do it, the feeling when you couldn't even recognize yourself anymore because you are a complete different person when you're with— what the fuck!" Nanlalaki ang mga mata niya ng tila may napagtanto, ang walang buhay niyang mga mata kanina ay biglang nagkaroon ng kakaibang emosyon.

Maya maya pa ay tinuturo na niya ko habang nagpipigil ng tawa, "you completely changed when your little sister came don't tell me she's your mate?"

Nalukot ang mukha ko saka muling sinuot ang eye glasses ko at pinulot ang dokumentong binitawan ko kanina.

"She's not my sister. Tell mom, I'm busy, and my birthday was last week."

"She didn't forgot bro, she even cooked a lot when your birthday came she thought you'll come home for your 21st birthday then you didn't so she'll throw a late grand party instead, don't you wanna see Annastazia?" Pang aasar nito sa akin sa dulo ng lintanya nito na kinarolyo ng mga mata ko sa likod ng reading glasses na suot ko.

I shook my head as I focused my attention to the document I'm reading, I get a pen and sign it before opening my mouth to talk, "I don't wanna be accused as pedo, nor a disrespectful incest lover."

I looked back up at him as a bitter smile crept on my lips, "if she's for me, even how much I run away, we'll bump to each other, she'll meet me without me manipulating ways."

***

I GROANED AS I crawled over the bed face down as my right hand reaches for my phone ringing. I opened my right eye to see who was calling in this fucking time, I was already sleeping for Pete's sake! I was exhausted with office works because I just built my company, I was working 18hrs straight and there would be somebody who got the fucking devil horn's to call me in the middle of the night!

Ang inis ko ay agad na dumoble ng makitang unregistered number yon, from the first number I could immediately tell it was from Greece, I blows out a deep breath bago marahas na tumihaya ng higa.

Sinagot ko ang tawag ng nakakunot ang aking noo at nakapikit ang aking mga mata, I massaged my temple as I was about to spit fire who ever the hell this was calling me in the middle of the night when a soft voice filled my ears.

"Good evening kuya!"

Napadilat ako ng marinig ang pamilyar na matinis na boses ni Annastazia. Napalunok ako saka napabaling sa phone ko. I cleared my throat before putting back the phone beside my ear.

"The time difference, Stazia. What?" I tried my best to sound cold, as much as I want to keep her close to me, I couldn't, I should act like a brother, I'm her adoptive elder brother for Pete's sake! the love I should feel for her is brotherly love and not romantically, it's best to push her away, for her and for me.

Her soft giggles filled my ears that made me softly close my eyes, I felt a warm thing caressing my heart as I listen to her soft giggles.

"I'm sorry, you really hates me ah. Sorry na. BTW I'm about to add up some pain in your head po."

Lumalim ang gatla sa noo ko, "what is it?"

"I have decided where would I be taking college! I'm studying in DLSU! soooooooo...."

Nahigit ko ang aking hininga ng bitinin niya ang sinasabi niya.

Fuck I have a bad feeling about this.

"To catch up with you na din kasi, I feel like the reason why you hate me kasi we grow up afar from each other eh so, sa condo mo ako titira for college! You can't say no na! I told mommy about it and she loves the idea! See you in four years kuya!"

Putangina...

My lips parted as I stared at the screen of my phone.

No. No! She can't live with me!

"What should I do?" Tanong ko sa sarili ko bago marahas na napahilamos ng aking mukha.

Seven years, I've been away from her for seven years and the feelings were still burning live inside my chest. I doubt it, I doubt that I'll lost my feelings for my little sister for the next four years...

What should I fucking do now!?

____

THENAUGHTYGRAY