Októ

My hand that is about to knock on Stazia's door stopped midway when it was opened by Stazia even before I could knock on her door.

I forced a smile, "breakfast before you go to school."

She looked at me with her bored brown eyes that immediately annoys the hell out of me, my forced smile vanished when she rolled her eyes at me.

'Nak nang—

I feel like the nerve on the corner of my forehead just pulsed with her action. Napahilot ako ng sintido ko, she had been throwing some bad attitude lately and she's getting on my nerve!

"I'm not hungry. Magda-drive thru na lang kami ni Manong Peto sa madadaanang may drive thru na starbucks," padabog niyang sinukbit sa balikat niya ang slingbag niya.

Nauubusan ng pasensyang napahilamos ako ng aking mukha, I harshly inhaled as I harshly exhaled it too,

I swallowed hard trying to control my irritation but when Stazia chose to walk out of me by walking pass on me and bumping her shoulder to mine, I totally lost it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? You're that mad that I stopped you from seeing your boyfriend!?" I shouted at her that I regret for a second when I saw her flinched a little, but my regrets only last for a second when she chose violence, she look back at me and shouted back.

"He's not my boyfriend!!! You! What the hell is wrong with you that you'd been an asshole lately!?!"

"He's not!? But he almost live at this fucking condominium's parking lot just so he is able to fetch you in right time!? Where's your manners woman!? How dare you call me asshole!?" I shouted back.

I bet my nerves on my neck are already showing but this freaking woman isn't paying attention to it and I bet she's even paying attention how mad I am at the moment, this freaking woman!

" 'cause you are an asshole! Let me have a life! I'm not a kid anymore!" She stepped on my feet as she abruptly turned her back at me that made me cursed under my breath as pain assaulted my feet.

"Fuck!" I reached for my feet she stepped in and massages it a little bit before looking back at her, when I saw her opening the main door to leave my instinct was to pick up her rubber shoes beside her doorstep and immediately throw it towards the door, hard enough for the doorknob to slipped from her hand as it closed shut again.

Nakangangang napalingon siya sa akin.

Halos magbuhol ang mga kilay ko habang paikang ikang nilapitan siya, "I've tried to let you live your college life you freaking brat! I didn't get on your way to see how would you survive your college life in your own way but on the first day you already disappointed me! You've chose friends and what did your friends thought you? How to freaking masturbate!?-"

Tumabingi ang mukha ko at napahinto ako sa pagsasalita ng ibato niya pabalik sa akin ang rubber shoes niya, and it freaking hit me on the face! Fuck my nose!

Agad akong napasapo sa ilong ko, saka napasigaw sa inis, "Annastazia!!!" My voice roared and echoed inside my condo like a thunder as I shouted her name loudly with my eyes closed but my scream was just answered by the harsh sound of the shut closed door.

"Aghh! Putangina!" I kicked the sofa nang makabawi sa pagbato niya ng sapatos sa mukha ko bago mabibigat ang mga paang nagmartsa pabalik sa kusina.

That fucking brat is getting on my fucking nerves!

Anong mahal mahal!? Ang sakit niya sa ulo! Pati sa ilong!

I dropped myself on the dining chair as I massaged the bridge of my nose.

"Tangina talaga, tangina."

***

My jaw clenched when I read the Guard's text on me, its 12:41 am and Annastazia haven't went home yet, bago 'to text ni Manong Peto muna ang na received ko, he told me he waited for hours outside the DLSU pero hanggang sa maubos ang tao sa university there was no Annastazia who went out of the university.

And because I'm mad at her, dahil na rin sa away namin kaninang umaga ni Stazia ang agad na rasong pumasok sa isip ko ay malamang nakipagkita na naman siya sa Payton na 'yon.

So, I let her have the time of her life, just like what she wants but this, with her not going home before midnight is enough to cut my wearing thin patience. I grits my teeth as I stepped on the gas. Accelerating my car.

I'm planning on sleeping in my office since I have left a lot of works these days but how could I focus on working if I know Annastazia isn't at home!?

She's really testing me.

Mas lalong dumiin ang pagtatagis ng mga ngipin ko ng maalala kung paano siya mag react kanina ng mabanggit ko iyong nangyari matapos ang unang araw ng klase niya, and with the way she reacted I immediately knew she had been pretending that she has forgotten what happened that night and she's so good at pretending that I was driven to believe!

Mabilis pa sa alas quatrong nakarating ako sa building kung nasaan ang condo ko, inside the elevator I fished out my phone from my slacks' pocket.

Gritting my teeth, my face were dark as the man on the other line picked up my call.

"Montegara, what's up," Andrew's chilling voice welcomed my ears when he answered the call.

"Annastazia isn't home yet, find where's she and who the hell she's with,"

Andrew whistled, "on it bro, btw. It's Peyton, not Payton, I've checked his name," he said that triggered me ever more.

That Annastazia!

***

I'll give her a week, I told myself last week, when she didn't went home after our fight, I'll give her a week and if she didn't go home by herself I'll drag her home instead, but now it's been the seventh day ever-since I last saw her and she didn't even bother get some clothes at the condo.

I should be at that Peyton's place to drag Stazia back home but her whole week activities was enough to provoke me. She's dating that Peyton, they're eating outside most of the time and everytime they're out she was holding that man's arm as if she's afraid to let go.

How do I know? Connections.

If she wanna be with that fucking Peyton then so be it, but that doesn't mean I'll just sit here inside my office and do nothing about it.

I'm reading a proposal when my phone rang, a frown immediately crept on my forehead when I saw it was mom, I reached it and when I answered the phone I was startled with her loud voice.

"She's gone! Anna is kidnapped! My poor baby! Oh my gosh Hercules! She's your sister how could be so careless about her!? I received a text from her friend... she... she was kidnapped..." Mom sobbed, "my poor baby... My daughter is kidnapped! Because you're a careless brother!"

___

THENAUGHTYGRAY