Eptá

I PREPARED BREAKFAST, which I don't really do, I know how to cook but just a little, just enough to keep me alive when I was living alone in my college days. I didn't sleep the whole night thinking about what happened last night, I lost my self control and touched Stazia when I shouldn't.

No, I did more than just touching, I licked her and just like a hungry predator I ate her up until she was drained enough to fell asleep in action.

I am whistling as I prepare the dining table for breakfast. Ni hindi ko iniinda ang sakit ng ulo ko dahil sa pagkawalang tulog kagabi, I was busy savoring the memory of tasting what I have been craving ever since as I watches her sleep peacefully inside my arms.

I must admit, I'm happy. I'm happy not just because something happened between us, I'm happy because I feel like somehow my feelings for her has a high percentage to be returned. Na kahit papaano ay may nararamdam din siya. She won't give herself to me that easily if she don't feel anything towards, she will resist and protest if she doesn't like me even just for a little bit, because I know for her it would still inappropriate to do it with me because I'm her adoptive brother, but she gave in, she let me, and we both enjoyed the night.

I am still whistling when I heard a footsteps coming from the outside of the kitchen, agad akong sumilip sa labas at agad na ngumiti ng makita si Stazia na nagsasara ng pinto niya, mabilis kong pinasadahan ng tingin ang kabuohan niya.

She's wearing a white trousers and lilac fitted cropped sando and to cover her white shoulders, she's wearing a white crochet cardigan, her hair is up in a messy bun, she's also wearing her school ID, a eye glasses and her white headphones, on her arms she's hugging a folder and books, habang may nakasabit na sling bag sa kaliwang siko niya. She looks like she is ready to go.

"Hey, baby... Breakfast muna I've cooked bacon and omelette, just choose which one you wanna eat," malambing kong tawag sa kaniya ng may ngiti sa mga labi ko, nang hindi siya lumingon sa akin at sa halip ay yumuko para magsuot ng sapatos niya ay napakunot noo ako ng di pa din nabubura ang ngiti sa mga labi ko.

I walked towards her and hugs her on her waist when she get up, naglalambing na akmang hahalikan ko ang pisngi niya ng itulak niya ako, napakurap-kurap ako sa kaniya, I smiled again.

"What's wrong with you, kuya? Hindi na po ako kakain, late na ako e," Umiwas siya sa akin at naglakad patungo sa salas.

Kuya? After she moaned my name last night?

I swallowed hard as I force myself to keep my smile, "sumubo ka kahit konti lang, it will be hard for you to learn if you're hungry, come on," I grabbed her wrist and was about to pull her towards the kitchen when her phone rings, I watched her as she shook my hand off her wrist as she rushly fished her phone inside her trousers pocket.

"Payton? Heyyy... Ah yeah, I'm about to get down, I'm just talking to brother, no... No you don't have to get up here don't leave your car na, I'll be there in a minute, bye,"

She looked at me after she put down her phone.

Payton? Phyton? Python? What? Did I mistook my name to someone else last night?

I clenched my jaw while I grit my teeth inside my closed mouth. But she gave in! She likes me back!

"Kuya I really need to go, a friend is already here to fetch me, don't worry he's nice and-"

"Payton? Were he the guy you were moaning last night?" I asked and those words were like an acid as it flows down my throat, fuck!

She frowned at me, "moan? Why would I moan? I'm not sick last night aren't I?"

Napatitig ako sa kaniya, I stared at her to observe and read her and all I could read is plain curiosity, she's... looking at me innocently.

What happened last night wasn't a dream right? No it couldn't be a dream, I wasn't even able to sleep even just for a minute, paano ako mananaginip!?

"You heard the doctor himself! He told us she forgets what she wants to forget and only remember what she wants!"

I opened my mouth to answer her question, to remind her what happened last night, but then the door of my condo opened, and Kim went in with a bouquet of flowers in her hands.

"Good morning babe!" Bati sa akin ni Kim ng makalapit siya sa akin at kaagad na yumapos sa bewang ko.

"Sige na kuya, Payton is nice, naghihintay na siya sa baba o, he'll just drive me to school para safe, I don't trust cab drivers e," Stazia said in pleading tone that made me clenched my jaw even more.

"Oh! Just go Anna ako na bahala sa kuya mo..." Si Kim ang sumagot.

I know in Kim's eyes I look like a protective brother, but I wasn't, I'm starting hate that word 'brother' that word 'kuya'

She forgot what happened last night it means she hates what happened and wants to forget everything about it. She hates it, she hates it to the point she forgets about it.

I silently grits my teeth and clenches my fists as I watched Stazia as she cheekily thanked Kim for letting her leave.

***

THAT PAYTON AGAIN.

"Alis na ako kuya, isasabay na ako ni Payton e, bye!" Paalam ni Stazia sa akin at mabilis pa sa alas quatro na iniwan ako sa loob ng condo.

She'd been avoiding me, she'd been making excuses not to dine with me, nor to talk just even for a bit for three days ever since that night something happened between us, I hardly see her outside her room, and most of the time I could only see her out when she's about to leave to go to her school. With that fucking Payton fetching her here.

I gritted my teeth as I typed a text to a man I know could help to my problem.

To Andrew PMM:

'Bring me a spy camera ASAP. And find me a trusted driver, for my sister.'

"Kuya papasok na ako andiyan na si—"

I put down the newspaper I'm reading to look at her behind the reading glasses I'm wearing, "magpahatid ka kay Manong Peto. Kung ayaw mo, magpahatid ka doon sa Payton mo papuntang airport, nakaready na ang private plane ko para ihatid ka pabalik sa Hacienda," I picked up my mug of coffee on the center table as I watches her lips as it parted open.

Napakurap-kurap siya sa akin bago kumuyom ang mga kamao niya.

"I don't know who's Manong Peto, I don't trust him so, I'll be riding Payton's car-"

"Too bad, I don't know who's that fucking Payton too. Don't worry I know very well who's Manong Peto and I know very well he's not a college engineering student who wants to get inside your pants," I sipped a coffee as I look back at the newspaper I'm holding.

"it's your choice though, I called the Admin in La Salle and warned them not to let you in unless you are accompanied by my personal driver and no one else, kahit magpahatid ka pa sa Payton mo hindi ka na din makakapasok pa ng DLSU."

Keep Provoking me, Annastazia, and you'll hate me to bits on what I am about to do.

__

THENAUGHTYGRAY