Ch 6: BEN Drowned

It was night, and I was sitting in a window sill staring up at the twinkling stars. The group and I were currenty taking refuge in a small house that was made into a safe house. I was alone in my own room, thanks to Rochelle convincing everyone that in order for me to recover a little faster I needed my own space. The sound of movement on my bed made me perk up, and tare my gaze away from the night sky outside. A boy who looked exactly like Link from Legend of Zelda, save for his black eyes and red pupils, was sitting on my bed, his legs hanging off the edge. I knew exactly who this smirking prick was. BEN Drowned.

   "Enjoying your life here?" he smirked even wider, as he stared at me. He may be my all time favorite creepypasta, but that wouldn't stop me from beating the living daylights out of him. I stood from the window sill, and walked/limped over to BEN. From the way he became to cower in my presence I knew he could tell I was on a whole new level of mad. 'SMACK!' I backhanded BEN right acorss his face. Yes it made my spranged hand a little more sore, but it was easy to ignore.

   "Does it look like I'm enjoying myself here?!" I snarled ready to just strangle the blonde elf in front of me. BEN held his bruised cheek and stared at me wide eyed.

   "I didn't think you'd be this mad." he said.

   "You put me in a life or death situation! How'd you think I would feel?!" I growled. He glanced at my bandages, guilt flooding his eyes.

   "I'm sorry." was all he said. And I thought I couldn't get any angrier. I grabbed a frying pan that Ellis so kindly left me, and whacked BEN upside the head with it. "OW! What was that for?!" BEN yelled holding his head.

   "You're sorry?! That's all you can say?! I nearly died saving Ellis' ass! I'm sruck in a world where zombies litterally run amock and are trying to kill me all because of you!" I exclaimed just about ready to beat BEN's head in. He looked down at his lap ashamed. The elf knew it was his fault I was in this mess. The witch, saving Ellis, and nearly dying. BEN glitched away and flopped down onto the bed. I lazily placed the frying pan back on the nightstand next to the bed. Sleep over took me due to my migraine. No matter how mad I am at BEN... I just can't bring myself to hate him. Not even a little.