3

Y/n : Who are u sir..?
Jimin : My name is Jimin but you can call me Daddy if you want princess....
Y/n : "Yawkk you idiot go away" I pushed him off and left from him
I was still searching when I pumped into another man...
??? : "Watch where are you going bby girl" I looked up and saw a handsome man
Y/n : "Ummm you watch where are you going asshole"
??? : "Let's see who will the victim for the boss tonight"
Y/n : "Huh hey-" at that moment he covered my mouth with something and then the lights went off....

??? POV
Boss will be so happy that I got the girl he was talking before...she better be a good girl or else she's dead...
Me: "Jimin I have a present for you" I told him and I lead him and Jungkook as well to a club room as we entered the room...I showed them the girl and saw Jimin smirking
Jungkook : "Taehyung that girl was with me as well later"
Taehyung : "Seems like she messed with the wrongs boys"
Jimin : "Oh she will pay for pushing me off"
Jungkook : "She pushed you?"
Jimin : "Yes...and don't worry she will have her punishment"

Oh oh of Jimin takes revenge I should take protection for my precious ears as for Jungkook as well....

*AFTER 2 HOURS*

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in...a room..but not my room...wait a sec...where am I....Ahhhhhh....someone help me...I tried to move but I was....WTF I AM HANDCUFFED....and...and...tied on my legs wth why my clothes are missing and I'm wearing...only my undergarments....oh shit....really author?
Hey shut up im writing the story
'DON'T TELL ME TO SHUSH'
Fine now you'll see
'I'll see what..oh hell no'
At that moment a man entered the room and walked towards me
He looked at my body smirking and licking his lips. When the light hit his face...
Y/n : "J-jimin" at that moment I was ready to scream put he covered my mouth by placing his lips on mine...I widened my eyes and couldn't help but just kiss back. His lips were soft and...WHAT I AM SAYING...then Jimin got on top of me and started sucking my neck...
Y/n : "S-stop p-pl-please" I said but he didn't listened to me he continued as he reached my privacy. I was about to cry when someone pulled him away from me
Taehyung : "Jimin not now we have other things to do play with her later and please stop handcuffing girls and tying their legs"
Jimin : "It's more fun Taehyung now what are the other things we should do" and with that Jimin uncuffed my hand and legs and I was free then the boys left and locked the door... I ran to the door and banged it hardly...
Y/n : "OPEN THE DOOR!!!"
Jimin : "No baby I won't but instead Jungkook will take care of you cuz me and Taehyung have some works to do" I fell down the side of the door and started crying where am I where's my phone I need to call someone...where's Wangbi..huhhh....
*knock knock*
I stood up quickly and picked up and blanket and covered myself as another man entered as well...
Y/n : "W-who are y-you?"
Jungkook : "The one that will take care of you" He smirked and came towards me i started crying not caring for him and fell down revealing my body as I hold the pillows tight....
Y/n : "I want to go back home" I sobbed and just kept crying...the guy then came and hugged me patting my head...is he the good one?...is looked at him and his face remind me of someone
Y/n : "I know y-you"
Jungkook : "Yes princess I'm Jungkook the one at the club" With that he cuddled my face" Dont worry I'm not like Jimin I may I'm the bad one here but not with girls" He said and gave me a warm big smile....this smile warmed my heart and made me smile back " Oh I almost forgot"  he gave me some clothes " My hoodie and some of Jimin's old panties" I took them and changed nor caring he was in front I could feel he was looking at me but I didn't care since I was feeling safe with him
Jungkook : "Jimin hyung is lucky" he said as he bitted his lips 
Y/n : "What you mean by lucky?"
Jungkook : "You'll see what I mean when the time will come" I was confused cuz like Wangbi says I'm too innocent for 18+....

Jimin's POV

Me and Taehyung went back to my father's job
Father :" JIMIN WHERE IS HAREUN"  he started shouting as he slapped me on the face. Taehyung was with his mouth open while my eyes flashed red full of anger as I smashed the table.
Me : "IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I PROMISE I'LL KILL YOU AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU'RE MY FATHER....I HATE YOU!" at that point I left angrily as Tae followed I opened the car door and closed it and tae drived us back home. I went to Y/n's room and saw her sleeping peacefully while hugging Jungkook...I was feeling kinda jealous but on the other hand I knew Jungkook would take care of her....

--------------------------------------------
(A/n :HELLO I'm back people....I'm not gonna say many things I'll just need to apologise for not updating for such a long time because of stresse and many exams I'll try to help more active in both stories I've made and thank you guys for all the support and I hope you like my stories if some of you have questions all are accepted and please don't forget to press the little star it really helps me continue my stories thank chuuu love you allllllll"