7

Jimin POV
She is gone...now I won't see her ever again...Jin tried to find her but he didn't saved her. He saw the whole scene but he didn't prevented to catch her. Tae came back so we know in whose hands is she right now. Don't worry Y/n baby I'll come and take you back then you'll be mine forever...

Y/n POV

I woke up feeling all weak as a strong pain in my head appeared. I tried to move but nothing...I was tied up.. I opened my eyes and looked around me...I was in a unknown room all dark dusty without no sign of sun entering the room. I started crying but as it seemed no one could hear me. Every tear every breath I knew one day it will be my last breath and tear. I tried...I tried to escape but nothing happened. At a point i heared the door opening revealing a man, he came close to me and moved my hair away from my face and rubbed my cheeks, i was scared i didnt knew him and it was too dark to see his face, he took off the ties from my wrists and ankles while i stood up "W-who are you a-and why did u untied me..?" i was waiting for an answer but nothing came out his mouth "Just go" is the only thing he told me and so i did as he said. I went out and i saw it was morning..i ran back at my house. When i entered i was finally in peace, after so amny weeks away from my house living with 7 jerks ughh i wish i wont see them again..but...i kinda miss them...I opened my phone and look at the time it was time for me to eat something...I went to the fridge and opened it but as always having the bad luck no sign of food was in the fridge so I just ordered a pizza and two hamburgers..after a few minutes passed by scrolling through my social media the food finally arrived when I heard the door bell ringing. I opened the door finding the man holding my food as he handed me the food while I gave him back the cash. I thanked him and he left, I walked to the living room opening the television and sitting down the soft leather comfortable couch of mine stretching my body making it easy to find a comfort place to stay at. I started eating and watching films until my phone buzzed, I looked at it and saw that an unknown number called me 3 seconds before, at that moment it got me thinking, who was on the phone, what he or she needed, what I'd someone got hurt from the boys, so many questions with no answer. The phone buzzed again, it was Him, I looked at the phone for a while before answering for a conclusion of taking the chance to open the call, his phone spoke up first calling my name...
Angel : "Y/n...Y/n...are u ok baby please speak to me"
Y/n : "I'm ok Angel"
Angel : "Where are you I have been searching for you like ages"
Y/n  : "Why do you even care..?"
Angel : "I care for you Y/n now please tell me where are you"
Y/n  : "At my place"
Angel : "Coming right over"
Y/n  : "No Angel don't--that jerk omg he is coming here jesus" I stood up and walked with fast footsteps to my bedroom and towards the closet picking up my pyjamas and wearing them, checking my figure on the mirror I decided to straight up my hair and do I did wearing my white fluffy rabbit shaped flops waking back downstairs to the living room.

?"Angel : "I care for you Y/n now please tell me where are you" Y/n  : "At my place" Angel : "Coming right over"Y/n  : "No Angel don't--that jerk omg he is coming here jesus" I stood up and walked with fast footsteps to my bedroom and towards the ...

Just on time as I was going down the stairs the door knocked a few times before me opening it revealing a tall handsome Angel holding a bunch of white roses. I smiled to him letting him to enter my apartment. I forgot about everything what had happened between us and just decided to let all those bad memories flash away like they where nothing. I want you start my life from the beginning, I want to forget about everyone and everything, get away from all these shit happening in my life, my thoughts were interrupted by his big arms being wrapped around my waist holding me tight to him taking me into a warm hug
Angel : "I was worried for you"
Y/n : "Sorry'"
Angel : "Dont apologise I'm sure it's not your fault now come on let's get out"
Y/n : "No no I can't...I...I am afraid"
Angel : "Afraid of what or better of who"
Y/n : "I just can't...ugh Angel please let me rest I'm really stressed and tired like I mean i cant stand your behaviour at this point so-"
He caught me off by my words placing his soft lips on mine, the kiss was gentle before realising his grip on my waist got lower to my butt rubbing it softly
Y/n : "Angel...i dont thing we can"
He looked at me and nodded I just stood there looking at him as my body moved by itself and hugged him by its own. He wad surprised by my all of a sudden movement. The hug took long as my phone buzzed again, I opened it directly not caring again out who will speak under it
Y/n : "Hello..?"
??? : "Y/n thank god you're ok"
Y/n : "Who is it?"
Jungkook : "I can't believe you already forgot my voice"
Y/n : "Yeah yeah anything else mister stubborn"
Jungkook : "Come back to us" Is the only thing he said before me hanging up the call...
Angel : "Who was it Y/n"
Y/n : "Just..a friend..."