Information

"Find anything yet?" Kara said, landing on the balcony of the DEO.

"Actually, yes," Alex replied, walking towards Winn at his desk.

Kara followed, eager to learn whatever she could about Lena's whereabouts.

"Winn, show her what you found," Alex nudged him.

"Oh! Yeah, well," Winn looked up at Kara from his chair, "as you know, the security cameras at Luthor Corp at the time of the incident where down. Hacked, actually. And the hacker, well, he kind of sucks, like, a lot. I mean, just really messy--"

"Winn," Kara interrupted.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Anyways, I was able to trace the code back to where this guy seems to be hiding. It's a warehouse that was put up for sale a few months ago, so it's been vacant ever since the company shut down."

"Where," Kara demanded.

"Kara, hold on," Alex stopped her, "this guy has alien tech."

"So?"

"So, it can really hurt you."

Kara rolled her eyes. "I've faced weapons that can hurt me before. I'll be fine, Alex."

"No, Kara, the gun wasn't the only thing he stole..." Alex hesitated.

"What do you mean?"

"Kryptonite, Kara. He has kryptonite."

"What!?" Kara yelled, "How? Why didn't you tell me someone stole kryptonite?"

"Because, we didn't think this guy knew what he took. We think he saw the gun and the kryptonite near it and assumed they went together."

"And if you're wrong? If this guy knows what he has and what it can do to me and my cousin?"

Alex looked at Winn. "Look, Kara, the good news is that the kryptonite isn't compatible with the gun. When he mixed the two, the gun became unstable. The two materials will destroy each other if he keeps using it."

"But we can't let him keep using it, Alex."

"I know," Alex sighed, "And that's the bad news. We think that is why he has Lena. To make her fix the gun. Look, the point is, Kara, you're going to have to sit this one out. It's just too dangerous."

"No, Alex, I can't." Kara shook her head, "this is Lena. I have to do something."

"No, you don't. As you're superior, and you're sister, I'm telling you to sit this one out. Please."

"If it means anything, I agree with Alex. I mean, you're no good to anyone dead, right?" Winn gave an uneasy smile.

Kara rolled her eyes. There was no way she was going to let this guy get away with whatever he had done to Lena. But clearly she wasn't going to be able to go with the DEO on this one... so this mission would have to be a solo one...