demon myth

i stood in the library, my hands scanning over the books to find the one i need.the book my previous master brought at a cheap sale." my lord, lady y/n is waiting for you in the library"i hear Sebastian tell ciel in the hall.it was quiet for a second.

"alright then, you may go somewhere.do not bother us and don't try to hear"ciel sigh.

"yes my lord"sebastian says, opening the door to let ciel inside.i turn my head towards him, i smiled.

"just in time" sebastian backed out and closed the door behind him.i watched as ciel walk to a chair and sat down.he leans his head on his hand

"y/n, you haven't told me what kind of demon you are"ciel says, i turn my head towards him

 "well i don't have a animal form like sebastian.i can be any animal i want to be"i say, setting the books on the small table in front. i flip open a book, on the bookmark vincent left off."when i can to work for your father, he seemed interested about me because i'm part demon so he did a little research."i unbutton my tailcoat and slipped it off.

"w-what in the bloody hell are you doing!" ciel questions, his face flared red.

i chuckled, i pulled my sleeve up to reveal my black mark on my arm and pulled off my gloves." showing my birthmark to help explain" his eyes fell on the mark.

"why do you have that?"ciel questioned, leaning closer to me, studing my arm

"its a marking for me and my...sister,"i say.his eyes move to my face

"and who will that be?"

"her name is s/n, my twin sister the only difference between us; is that she has black hair and shows her body figure more then i would.she's older than me but she is still immature.we met again at the viscount ball during the jack the riper case," i sigh.

"by what i heard between grell and you, you dislike her?"he questions

"yes, she has been obsessed power ever since we been born.she is going as far as eating the inside vessels of demons.supposedly we are a demon myth, twins one good and the other bad" i grab the book titled 'demon myths' i flip through inside then landed on a page that had a small picture two figures one white and the other black in the upper corner.

"So your sister is bad and you aren't,"he asks.

"yes we supposedly represent the yin and yang side-which explains why grell called me 'yang'.i used to follow her example but i soon escaped-thank to your father.but during the fire i was stabbed by an angel, the sword weaken my demon senses and i became human for a bit.s/n find it as a took for her, she wants to be more powerful then me, because of the legend"

 "what legend?"ciel ask, grabbing the book i held, i handed it out for him to grab." the yin and yang demon twins,"i say

"the yin and yang legend goes as, in the beginning, it's rare for demons to have twins.but when a family gets twins, their fate has been decided.the white-haired child is the well behaved on while black haired child is the worse behaved one.as they get older, one would represent peace and the other chaos.finally once they become of age, a war would come between the twins.only one can and will win.the world would either be in chaos and darkness or peace and light for centuries until the next twins are born.but there was never darkness and chaos ever in earth life.light and peace would always win.
no one knows when or how demon yin and yang twins are made.but for sure there was never another pair of the yin and yang twins born while already a set of the twin is already alive.it was very rare.but once the 2 siblings dies then another pair of twins are born a centuriy later, no one knew why demon twins were so rare.but then 2 new twins are born it starts over.demon twins are very powerful demons more powerful then normal demons.

i watched ciel read the page, taking in all the information "i didn't tell you because it shouldn't  concern you but since grell has a big mouth, you wanted answers, your only human" his eyes move up from the book.i smiled "but you have two demons, if i were to leave your side, you still would have sebastian-" he slammed the book close, silencing me.he toss the book to the smal table

"it's just a legend, it's impossible because a human made it-it's fake" i look at him.i could tell he is he trying to see the logic of this all, trying to get away from the truth that i possiblity might die

"it as actually made by a demon, but it got lost in the human world.a human found the book and published it as his own."i say, "ciel no matter how to you look at this, it's true.you know supernatural exist, surely some myths are true as well." i walked over to him. looking down at him, i smiled."you know i only returned back because of the human emtions i now feel.because i failedyour father's final order and i let those people take you away-and because there is a risk that my sister would try to kill you"

"kill me?"

"yes, me and her are different then other demons.we can do more then normal demons would do.she can kill sebastian if she wanted to.i promised your father to protect you from harm and to raise you as my own, i plan to follow the order until your goal is completed."  i look out the window, i turn my head back at him "it's late ciel, time for bed" i walk over to him.

he shut his eyes, he relaxed himself on the chair."carry me to bed" he mumbles.

i smiled "you haven't changed one bit"i bend down, my arm sliding to his neck and under his knees."do you act this way with sebastian" he stayed silent.i chuckled "good to know you treat me differently then him"

"of course i would, you were there since i would born...i feel more comfortable around you" i hear him mumble.i smiled, i walk out of the room and headed down the halls.oh how i missed the warm feeling of carrying ciel to his room at bedtime.his head snuggled on my arm, his eyes faced away from me.his body still but comfortable in my arms.

"i heard we are in for a thunderstorm somewhere tonight.i hope you aren't scared of it still" 

"thunderstorm?" he questions, he laughed "of course not" i smiled at his lie.

"well you can always call me whenever you want" i open the door to ciel's bedroom.i walk inside "ciel time to change you" i turn my head towards him to notice he was sleeping already.i smiled, walking to his bed, i set him on his bed.his body curled up, trying to find the warmth that helped him sleep.

"y/n" he mumbles, turning his back towards me.he managed to grip on his pillow, hugging it tightly.i picked out his oversize shirt 

"i wonder if these are his fathers" i mutter as i walk back to ciel.unbuttoning his clothes and replacing it with his nightshirt.i pulled off his eyepatch, his body squrimed."your only a kid and yet so mature you are" the thought broke my heart.if only i was able to kill the angel-if only i brought ciel outside before i got attacked.my fingers tangled in his soft blue hair, his face nuzzled towards my hand.

"you promise" he mutters, his eyes narrowing down."how could you break it?" i let out a soft sigh

"yes i promised and i broke it, forgive me" i whisper, i kiss his forehead before pulling the blanket over him."i won't let it happen again"i turn to leave but i felt something tugging at my tailcoat.i turn my head to see ciel awoken "is something the matter ciel?" i ask, turning towards him.he stayed quiet.i sat down next to him."are you alright?" i ask, my hand reaching for his cheek.he didn't resist, my hand cupped his warm cheek, his eyes fell down to the blanket.

"can you stay until i fall asleep?" he asks.i smiled

"of course" i watch as he slowly return back to his sleeping posture.his eyes staring at the wall.once again the room went silent.

"i hate being alone" his words caught me off guard." i lost my parents and my brother" he mumbles."it's sad being in here sometimes" my hand reached out for him, my fingers slid in his hair

"then i will try not to let you be alone for too long then..." slowly his eyes close, he returned back to sleep.i smiled "my blue knight" a smile grew on my face but it quickly disappeared, my head turned towards the window."i guess there is going to be worse then a thunderstorm" i muttered.