chance

i stood next to the church door with sebastian, a smile plastered on my face; watching ciel walk to his aunt's casket with one of her red dress."white was never your color" ciel says, ignoring the comments everyone said because of the red dress.i'm sure madam red is happy in a better place and is glad that ciel made her funeral not so dull

'you won't feel human emotions such as pity, anger, annoyed, anything, wouldn't that make you no feel pity for failing the kid and your previous master-you would go back to being a demon.you would leave the kid in short or eat him for your self greed' 

my hand clenched from the thought.there is no way it would happen, right? or did s/n really know the truth about this curse--is she laughing at me because i just found out?my hand flinched from the sudden burning sting, i turn my head back towards the clearing.not too far i caught her face before she ran inside the forest."my love, are you alright?" sebastian asks, wondering why i am looking around.

"yeah--don't call me that" i dart my eyes on sebastian.i narrowed down "i never agreed to pet names" i look back at the forest "i'll return soon, i have to take care of something.after the funeral take him home" i turn and walked to the forest, casually.well as casually as i can, i mean it's not like someone just walks into the forest in clear day.

entering inside the forest, i pulled off my gloves to make sure it won't get ripped."s/n" i called out "i know your there" i called out, my eyes moving around to spot her."don't make this blood hard for me" i repeated.letting out a sigh, my body was suddenly tackled down to the ground."blood hell!" 

"never leave a spot unguarded" i hear s/n whisper in my ear.her hands gripped on my arms to make sure i won't escape.i lay on the ground with s/n's body on top mines."so i heard you figured out what would happen once you break free from the curse" she chuckles."oh how i wished i could have seen your face" she laughs."was it heartbreaking?sad?happy?" she questions."come on, tell me"she whined.

"you know with me mixed with human emotions, it shouldn't be a shock" i rolled my eyes."now get off, i can't have my dress dirty" i complained.she let out a small giggle

"how about let me get used to seeing you wither underneath me" i felt her nail pressed on my neck."because soon you'll be listening to my every order" 

"y/n?" i felt her hand retreat back."y/n where are you?"

"oh~" she sang "i smell something sweet!" i cursed under my breath.i felt her hand press my hand harder against the ground.

"get the hell off!" i snap, it went deaf to her ears.she got off of me, charging towards ciel.sebastian pulled out his forks and knives but even before he could throw them, s/n  already swung him to a tree."get away!" i push myself off the ground, charging after her.

"y/n get this mad woman away from me!" ciel orders.already i pulled on her hair, dragging her down to the ground.i push her head on the ground, trapping her.

"did you bloody hear me?" i question, looking at sebastian

"apologies, the young master didn't want to leave without you" sebastian says, slowly getting off the ground."is this mad woman an acquaintance?" he asks

"yes, my sister.i'm sure you heard already"he smiles

"of course, how could i miss something so important" he bows.i roll my eyes

"of course you would" i mumbled."ciel you should return back to the manor, she made herself a threat to you" i state."this time, sebastian take him home" i look at sebastian

"of course" he smiles, walking over to ciel."i assure you can take care of her yourself?" he asks, i scoff

"you just got thrown at the tree, of course i can-" s/n suddenly started laughing.