pink everything pink

i following behind ciel as he walks down the street.the loud chattering of people and carts.it made me curious when will the streets of london i ever silent."get your paper here!all the lastest news! prostitutes mysteriously murdered" my eyes moved to the boy swinging a newpaper around.such a young boy to be saying such things.a pang hit my chest, my hand only brushed against my chest to try to push the pain away.i close my eyes and let out a silent sigh, i'm really feeling emotions of humans.

ciel pushes a door to a shop open, a small chime echoed inside the small shop.such a sweet sound it made.entering inside, a old man sat behind a table.the loud sound of noise went mute, so quiet inside."oh hell, boy.did your father send you for something?" he asks with a jokingly smile on his face.

ciel's responded with the look of annoyance.i cough "no, he is here for his own business" i state with a sweet smile on my face.supposedly enough to make a man stare before getting lost in thought.he leans on the table

"what about you?are you his babysitter?" he asks.

"servant you could say but 'babysitter' isn't any different" i sigh.ciel only gives a quick glare "but in this case, i'm only a mere servant" i dig my hand in my pocket and pull out a piece of paper."but we are here for this" he grabs the paper.

"we're wasting time" ciel mutters under his breath

"forgive me, my lord then." i rest my hand on my chest.he only rolls his eyes.

the man gave a surprise look "oh your here for that walking stick" turning around to his shelf of merchandise."i was wondering who's have a use for one as short as this" pulling a cabinet open, he pulls out the cane."naturally" turning back to us, he holds the cane with his two hands to show us what ciel ordered.i grab the stick, observing it "i didn't think a child-" he stopped talking when i pointed one end of the stick towards his face.

"perfectly straight, a magnificnet stick indeed.don't your agree sebastian?" i ask, turning towards him with a smile.

"yes indeed"  i turn back to the shop keeper

"my master doesn't like being told of nonsense, don't very please do watch what you speak, sebastian" a small bag of money fell on the table.

"keep the change" sebastian smiles

"have a good day" i wave asd we turned and leave, leaving the poor man stiff and frozen.we went back outside, to the loud chatter returning back to sound.

"That ridiculous strength of Finny's is a menace. How could someone accidentally break a walking stick? It's a pain to special-order a new one." Ciel complained.

"Certainly, to go to all that trouble. You haven't even had a growth spurt yet." Sebastian smirked.

"true, your didn't really grow as much since i last saw you" i rest my hand on his head "only so little growth in such period of time" i sigh, taking my hand off.ciel didn't do or say anything."speaking of time, we shouldn't leave grell back at the manor, there could be a mess" i sigh

-

i watched as ciel exits the carriage with the help of sebastian.once ciel stepped on the ground, sebastian holds his hand out for me.i got off myself, following ciel.i push the doors open" would you like some tea, to relax a bit?" i ask as he enters inside.he stopped "what's the matter" my eyes caught the sight of pink, everywhere.

"my mansion!" 

"who did this?" i ask, hearing the door slam open.the three servants came running out, but they were wearing extra clothing.finny wore bunny ears, bard wore a bid and headdress, but mey-rin was the same.they all ran behind me and hid there.

"what's going on?" i ask, surprised by their actions.

"why are you all dress like lunatics?" sebastian questions

"she's crazy!crazy!" they all yell, pointing at the door they exited from.

"who's crazy?"ciel asks as well walk towards the room, the bright color, blinding me.entering inside, i facepalm when i saw grell hanging from the ceiling, swaying like a flag been blown gentley from the wind."what are you doing?" ciel question, unamused.

"at the moment, i believe i'm in the process of dying, master ciel" he mumbles i only shook my head.'grim reapers can't die' 

"i'll get him" i muttered walking towards grell.grabbing his leg, i pulled.the rope broke, dropping grell on the chair that sat under him.he groaned in pain 

"ah yang you saved me once more" he clinged himself on my leg again.i narrowed my eyes but it went unnoticed by him.

"ciel!you're back!i missed you so much!" using that moment.i swung my free leg at grell 

"elizabeth!what a surprise!"  my kick sent him flying into a wall.no one noticed.i scoff as i dust my hands and patted my pants from any liquid from grell.

"aw, how many times do i have to tell you?call me lizzie!" she beamed at him, her eyes moved from him to me.my face went pale "y/n!i missed you too!where have you been!" running towards me,then wrapping her arms around me.her arms made for bone crushing hugs, everytime she is around i am thankful and graceful that i'm a demon.

"i missed you too, lady elizabeth" i patted her head, still unsure what to do.i never knew what to do when i'm around her, she's too much for me.

"you too?so many boring people, call me lizzie" she grumbles.turning towards sebastian, "hello sebastian" she says with a curtsey.how come he doesn't get crushed?!

"you took him down?" she frowned.

"yes, he distracted the beauty" sebastian smiles.

"but i maded him into a lovely decoration" she whined.

"i don't think grell enjoyed being decor" using my thumb to point at grell who still was on the ground.his back on the wall and his head on the ground with his feets in the air.

"why is he like that?" she questions, tilting her head

"he landed there" i smile at everyone who now is staring at grell, wondering how i manage to kick him without anyone seeing. "

"but at least the manor is all pretty now" she beams, clasping her hands together, proud of her work.

"it's all pink" ciel groans.

"from now on only the cutest things belong in the phantomhive manor!don't you agree?" she turns to tanaka who sat on the ground sipping his tea normally.but he wore a blond wig.my only withness.i giggled at the sight.

"ho ho ho"  she turns to sebastian 

"and i have a present for you too" lizzie says catching sebastian off guard.she quickly slipped sebastian on a large pink bonnet on his head.everyone laughed, sebastian glared at everyone making everyone stop laughing."sebastian, you look simply adorable" instead of sebastian suffering of bone crushes, he plays dress up by force. "you're always dressed in black, i thought this would be a nice change, what do you think?"  

"good idea lizzie, pink does fit him.he looks like so adorable" i played along. sebastian smiles, pink appearing on his cheeks.i raised a brow in confusion.

"i'm glad you agree, y/n!"