22: Punishment.

Author POV:
Sejun bent down to level up with Y\N as she was pushed to the floor. He lifted up her chin with his index finger and stared deep into her soul. "Do you know what this wedding means?" He asked with a smirk. "Torture..." Y\N answered. Sejun shook his head.
"It means that your all belongs to me now" his smirk grew wider.

In the flash of light, Sejun kissed Y\N rougher than he normally would. He could feel Y\N choking but he didn't seem to care even one bit. It was as though he only married her for his own pleasures. "N..no..st..stop" Y\N said inbetween the kisses. "This..is..rape" she said again trying to make him stop but of course, he didn't.

He then finally stopped and leaned his forehead onto Y\Ns. They were both breathing hard and the both of them especially Y\N were struggling to catch their breaths. Once Sejun was full of energy again, he slid one arm under Y\Ns knees and the other under her shoulders picking her up. "Let me down, you don't have my consent to touch me" Y\N raised her eyebrows. Sejun let out a big sigh.

"I don't care, you belong to me now" he said making Y\N widen her eyes. He started walking up the stars with Y\N still in his arms. He opened his bedroom door and threw Y\N onto his bed. He immediately locked the door behind him and this time, Y\N could see pure evil in his smirk.

Subin POV:
We were looking for Sejun hyung and unnie but we couldn't find them anywhere. That's when an old couple came up to us and asked "Are you looking for the bride and the groom?". I nodded. "Oh, they left about an hour ago" they told me. I thanked them then me and the two hyung's started heading home.

We arrived home but there was pure silence everywhere. We were confused at first but then we heard a loud bang upstairs. The three of us ran upstairs but as soon as we reached Sejun hyung's room, we stopped our tracks. You could hear something like whispers, no not that, it was something else but I couldn't quite figure out what it was until the two hyung's started smirking to themselves which made me realize what it was.
It was...it..was...MOANS! Eww! My virgin ears! Why you do this to me? Now I can imagine what's happening in there and trust me, it's not a great image!

I quickly broke out of my deep thoughts and covered my long gone virgin ears. It made me so shook that I couldn't move my feel. Heochan hyung came grabbing me by the collar and dragged me with him back to our room.

~Time skip to morning~

Sejun's POV:
I woke up yawning really big. I stretched my arms and looked to my side to find Y\N sleeping near me. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of last night. I admired her facial features slowly losing control of myself. I quietly moved my hands to her face caressing every part of it. Her lips...so smooth. Her eyes...so beautiful...Her jaw..is... moving for some reason! I broke out of my imagination and looked at her to find her saying something. "Huh?" I asked not having a clue about what she just said.

"I said, are you alright? You look zoned out" she giggled making me blush. I never want this moment to end. I know it's wrong but I really do want her all to myself. She's too precious to let go. She needs to know the truth behind me being so cold to her. She needs to know about my cancer.

"Y\N, I wanna tell you something" I told her being nervous. "I already know what it is" she answered with her smile fading away. "You do?" I asked shocked. "Yes I do" she answered. "What is it then?" I asked again.

"You were going to say that last night means nothing to you and it's a waste of time. You were going to tell me to forget about it. It may be easy for you to forget but it's not for me because I actually have feelings for you. If this was what you were going to say then please don't open your mouth, I already know what it is" she lowered her head and looked away. "Y\N that's not it" I said. "Please don't say anything, your words actually give me hope that things might get better in the future but it only gets worse. I'm not in the mood for lies so please get out" she said pointing to the door.

"Me? Get out? Of my own room?" I answered back. "Oh, it's just that..." She stopped midway through her sentence and looked down to her body. I then realized that she had no clothes on. I formed my mouth into an 'O' shape and looked away walking out of MY room!

Y\N POV:

~Time skip to breakfast~

Everyone was sat on the dining table eating their breakfast. It was quieter than usual. Mostly the whole house would be filled with the boys arguing 24\7 but today they looked dead, especially Subin, he looked somewhat traumatized. "Are you okay Subin?" I asked.
"Okay? Why would you do this to me? I feel scarred for life because of you two! Couldn't you keep it quiet?" He yelled at me. It was the first time I heard him yell.

"Keep what quiet?" I asked with butterflies in my stomach. ByungChan smacked the back of Subins head. "Never mind him unnie, he's just a little..er..em.. traumatized? I guess..?" ByungChan replied not knowing what he's talking about. "Why don't you just say the truth?" Heochan smirked. I widened my eyes at him. "Basically, you two couldn't control your mouths last night and Subins so called 'virgin ears' heard all your nasty moans. He has been complaining since last night" Heochan giggled making me and Sejun look at eachother. We soon looked away trying to avoid every gaze between us.

"I'm going to work" Sejun said and ran outside leaving me alone with them.
"I'm not! I'm too traumatized for that! I'm going to meet Jisoo" Subin complained.
"I'm going to meet Mina...I mean...my Nana" ByungChan giggled nervously and left without another word. I looked at Heochan wondering what he might be planning on doing. He just rolled his eyes at me. "Do you want to grab ice-cream with me?" He asked making me shocked. "I'm not going to ask twice! I'm getting late" he coldly said. I nodded my head up and down stupidly.

We soon reached the ice-cream shop and we both bought chocolate and vanilla flavoured ice-cream. As we were walking, it was really quiet between us. Heochan soon broke the silence. "I got you here because I wanted to apologize" he looked at me with a 'please' look. "Apology accepted" I smiled at him. "This quick? Not even one punishment?" He asked. "Of course not! I'm not your brother ok!" I told him in a sarcastic tone.
"Are you saying that Hyung punishes you?" He giggled. "What...no..." I struggled to speak.
"So tell me, what kind of punishment does he give you?" Heochan started laughing really hard and I smacked his arm.

End of chapter 22.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed.

THANK YOU!!!💜💜💜