C H A P T E R T WO

I stepped out the door everyone hurrying to leave and get to our last class of the day. I was excited. Pe!

I loved running, sprinting but I had a spot for boxing. I turned rather flushed but the cool air coming from the Windows on top floor cooled me slightly.

"Kiara! Wait!" I turned, knowing exactly who it was. He lightly jogged to catch up with me. "I'm walking you to class. I want to talk." I gave a curt nod.

I raised an eyebrow when he hadn't started talking about whatever was on my mind.

"So eh, I was thinking maybe you could come join my boxing club." He replied seriously.

I nearly stumbled and choked on the water I was lightly sipping. Huh? He wants me to join. Could be cool! I do... need more practice I guess.

"Sure. When is it." I said excitement coursing through my body. Honestly I was rather happy.

But then I looked at him. He had a cut through his brow. His nose sliced straight across a purple bruise had developed. And his black eye. How in the hell did he still look fit.

"Tonight actually, well it's on Monday, wednesday Friday as it is today and Saturday for the people who are proper into it." I smiled excited.

When we got downstairs everyone was shouting. He stood behind me putting his hand on my shoulder. One of the only people taller than me.

Then I saw Leena  shouting causing an argument we walked through trying to get to the boys changing room door so we weren't involved.

Then Leena made the biggest mistake. I got hit within an argument I wasn't in. Shock shone through the crowd.

And then all I heard where gasps as I dropped her on the floor. One punch. Adrenaline coursed through me. Luke dragged me through the crowd and got me outside to some fresh air.

"Christ that was a good one" I smiled at his exasperation. Giggling lightly, like a hum.

And as I ran my hand through my raven black hair. I sighed deeply. Prepared for a punishment.