Chapter 1🥂

Niylah's Pov

"Ughhhh!" I said out loud as I was on the plane leaving Brooklyn, NY. I'm moving to Florida where there's more of my family. I really don't want to move but I have no choice. My parents think it's what's best for my two brothers who always getting in trouble.
"Niylah it won't be that bad,your cousins are there." my mom said. "yes it will , they're ghetto!" I said. My mom then laughed .

After that, I went to sleep. Waking up, I noticed we were landing. Rolling my eyes, I started to gather my things. Anyways, I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior. Thank god but it looks like I'm going to be finishing my senior year at a new school. I have two brothers. I'm the middle child .

Going straight to the new house from there I went to my new room. I loved it,it was pink and yellow with a big vanity mirror that lights up . I even had a bathroom. That was probably then only thing that made me happy today. I was bored so I just decided to take a nap . Almost dozing off, I heard some knocks on the door

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Your two favorite cousins open up!" my cousins, Twila and Kyla, replied at the same time.

                              Kyla and Twila^
I sighed as i opened the door. They were straight up tripping! They're totally NOT my favorites. They're loud and ghetto and always in drama. Me on the other hand, I'm quiet, focused on school and what some might say a "nerd" . I don't really care what people think about me to be honest, as long as my parents happy and I'm making myself happy is the only thing that matters. "So I heard you going to our school tomorrow." Kyla said.

"yeah cool right?" i replied

"yeah now you can help us with our work and you should let us dress you!" twila said
"why? what's wrong with what I wear? " I asked. "umm your clothes be baggy and you never show shape. " Kyla said. I then roll my eyes " whatever idk , I don't want ppl to think I'm a whore."

"So you're calling us a hoe?" twila said. " no I'm not. "

" oh well yeah let's go to the mall"

"ok." I then got up and putted on some black jeans and a bodysuit...

" I then got up and putted on some black  jeans and a bodysuit

Melly's POV

Yooo, wassup y'all ? Well I'm just chillin wit my homies on the block with my two homies Quan and Kassim . They been my dawg since diapers no switching up round here. Anyways I'm 19 years old, I sell drugs but I don't plan to forever. Shittt I wanna have a family one day and live long enough to see my great great grandkids. So when I make a couple more millions I'm going to continuing investing in businesses/ opening shops n stuff like that .

I got a ass of siblings, but a momas boy , I'm the oldest too . " aye y'all my girl at the mall I'm boutta slide on her " Quan said." mines too let's go." kassim said " well damn y'all boutta leave a nigga " I said while they laughed." Nah Man U can slide to , Kyla said one of they cousins just moved here " Quan said " bet , she fine ?"

"nigga idk just go and see " Quan said " bet if she ugly that's y'all ass mane " I said . We got in Quan car and headed ova to Indian river mall . Getting out the car checking my fit out , heading towards the mall . Going straight to the food court I could've hear Kyla and twila ghetto asses laughing. I then saw they cousin. Boy when I tell you she was fine asf , she was FINE ASF !! She then turned around and I saw she a fatty back there I was like damn I wanna get into that tonight ! But by looking at her I could've tell that wasn't gon happen cus she ain't look Like that type of person .

5 votes and 5 comments I'll update!!!