Chapter 5 💦🤪

Sorry for the wait guys! My sister bestfriend which was a close close friend of mines also just passed away 😭. So I'm mourning but I promise to update after everything is over guys !  #LLC💕 12-17-04-02-25-19

As of today 3/7/19
I just wanna say that I'm updating soon guys !

Melly POV
I got to my homie Quan house and Kassim was there too " wassup jit where yo ass been lately " Quan greeted me " been chillin wit Niylah fine ass " I replied " stop flagging nigga " kassim replied causing him and Quan to laugh " ain't shit funny nigga plus what I gotta lie fo? , that's mines ya feel me" 5 blunts in rotation later we been high asf! The whole time I been here I was texting Niylah fine ass .

I miss you mellyyyy 😩
Sent from Niyls 💕🤤 at 10:24pm

Don't you always lil girl 😏
Sent from Mellyy✨💙 at 10:24pm

Don't get all cocky now but wydn babe
Sent from Niyls 💕🤤 at 10:24pm

At Quan house chillin bae hbu ?
Sent from Mellyy✨💙 at 10:25pm

Boutta take a nap ig but what time are you gonna get home ?
Sent from Niyls 💕🤤 at 10:25pm

Probably lik round 12 or sum why wassup
Sent from Mellyy✨💙 at 10:26pm

I want you to wake me up when u get home okay ? Plsss
Sent from Niyls 💕🤤 at 10:26pm

Bet I got you babe
Sent from Mellyy ✨💙 at 10:27

After that Niylah didn't text back so I guess she's sleep now. When I left my homies house it was like 10 sum so I just went to the trap . I did my special knock on the door and my top security man grizzly opened the door. If you wondering why his name grizzly it's cus he big and aggressive like a grizzly bear.
I checked on everything and made sure everyone was doing they job and shit . After that I went to my office and started counting up , as as I reached 350k somebody knocked on the door. " come in " I said . In came in a hoe I used to fw name Tania " hey daddy can we have some fun " she asked me " nah I'm good" I replied I don't want nun of her dry ass loose Pussy.
She then looked at me and said " you sure daddy I'll suck it how you like it " " like I said I'm good get out man " she then stormed out tbh I don't care I only have my eyes on one person and one person only. The only person I wanna fuck is Niylah tbh so imma wait until she's ready.
When it reaches 12 I FaceTimed Niylah on my way home we stayed on the phone til about 2 then we both fell asleep on the phone .
Niylah pov
When I woke up I was tired as heck! But it was worth it I was in the phone with my babe . I looked at the clock and hurriedly picked a outfit for school today. I settled on this black two piece wit white lining on the top and some blue air max's. After finding my outfit
I went to shower and then I got dressed, I looked really cute. I fixed my hair and did my edges and went down stairs to eat breakfast. " hey mom and dad and hey uglies " I greeted everyone " hey baby " my mom replied giving me a plate of food " good morning baby girl " my dad replied and my brothers just said " wassup jit" .
After eating i Head out to my car and soon as I was about to pull of my twin brothers came towards my car and said " mom said we gotta ride with you " I sighed out loud and said " I guess hurry up "

After School 3:45
I went home and freshened up because melly was supposed to come see me and bring me some food . While waiting on him I decided to go watch some episodes of Peppa pig. That's the best cartoon ever! After watching a whole episode of Peppa pig Jamell finally arrived 😫. I went and opened the door for him , I kissed him immediately taking the bag of Chinese food away from him " damn you don't see big daddy standing here smh " he said to me .
I was laughing so hard and replied " Heyy baby" and gave him an intense kiss after that I sat at the table and ate my food and we made small talk. After We ate shrimp fried rice and sesame chicken we went up to my room.
We was watching funny vines on YouTube tv . We was talking about all kinds of things from school to vacations to our future. " yeah man I want like 5 or 7 kids " melly said " no that's too much the most I want to have is 4 " I replied " nah it gotta be more than that" he replied " ill be stretched up and plus 4 is a lot " " whatever I want 3 boys and 1 girl tho " he replied " um noo 2 girls and 2 boys " I replied " whatever" he said starring at me.
BWe then started kissing and I got on top of him while kissing him
Melly Pov
When she got on top of me while kissing me it was over for her! I rested my hands on her fat ass while rubbing it in a circular motion. I then put my hands inside her tights and it was touching her butt still.
I moved my way to the front and next thing you know my hands on top of her underwear rubbing her area while she just looked at me with a look of ecstasy. Her wetness was leaking through the colorful checkerboard pink panties she had on.
I took off the tights she had on and went to use the bathroom. " really Jamell " she said to me with a mug on her face " yeah " I replied I got back in bed with her and watched tv , she was mad Bcus she wouldn't even look up at me or nun.
So I scooted some more under the covers and sticked a finger inside her panties toying her clit around . A small moan escaped her sexy lips. After doing that for about a minute she came . I got up and went in between her legs and pulled them panties to the side and starting feasting on her fat wet cat . It tasted how I imagined it!
It was good asf bro ! Imma need some of this everyday. The moans started to get a lil louder and she started resting her hands in my hair gripping it and stuff . After making her cum 2 times I was on the journey of making her cum a third time and she was like " baby pls stopp ouuu " she tried to sound normal but it came out as a moan I laughed then went back to eating her tasty center I started licking up her juices and then I sticked a finger inside her and started fingering her "she's tight asfff " I thought to myself. after 2 more orgasms I finally stopped. She looked stressed and tired , she looked at me and blushed covering up her face .
I laughed and said " you tasted so good ma , you liked it tho ? " I asked " ofc I loved it , was the best I ever had " she replied smiling at me . " I'm going to um shower" she said getting up looking for a new pair of underwear and shorts .
I went in the bathroom with her and asked " you got a extra toothbrush baby ? " yeah look under the sink she replied getting inside the tub .
After she got out she fixed her covers and went to sleep on me. So I just covered her up and went to sleep next to her. I woke up to her shaking me " wake up baby it's 8 o'clock " she said " oh shit I gotta go work tonight , see you later bye baby " I told her " bye baby , be safe " she replied and with that I nodded and head towards the trap ...................
should I update ???
15 likes and 20 comments for an update

Im back guys 💕!