Chapter 8🤯

been busy asffff!!!!!!!

Readddd My neeew booookkkk tho @inappropriate twitter threads

3 Months Laterrrr
Niylah POV
Sooo to sum things up, the next day after the twins party when I realized how I acted it made things change drastically. It made me more attracted to melly and closer, and most likely let me know he was the one.
      I'm glad he reacted the way he did, knowing boys these days would've took advantage of me their first chance. Anyways it's now April meaning almost time for spring break ( 1 week to be exact ).
        Melly invited me to come with him, to where ? That I don't know , he says it's a surprise. I hate surprises, but I just got to wait and see. " look this is cute , it'll hug your curves perfectly " Kyla said to me handing me a cute off the shoulder bathing suit set  " ehh idk, we're probably not gonna go to a pool or something" I replied to her continuing to look for a bodysuit to go with my cute jeans. " ugh , you never listen stuck up Niylah" I pouted Bcus I hate when ppl calls me that.
         Loosing interest I looked on the other side of the store. I finally found a cute , not really revealing bodysuit. After leaving that store I went straight to the food court, I'm starving and craving some chinese right about now ( and no I'm not pregnant lol ) after getting my usual shrimp fried rice and sesame and honey chicken I sat at a table waiting for the twins .
        I ft'd my baby " heyyyyy baby " I greeted smiling wide asfff. " Heyy ma wyd ? " " nothing eating waiting for the twins, hbu ? "I asked  " at the trap, making money yktv " he replied " okay , be safe baby I love you " " I love you too and save me some food aight " he said " ofc, but okay see you later " I said kissing at the camera.
      After I got off the phone I looked up and saw Twila recording me " I'm totally posting that " she said high fivin Kyla . I just blushed and smiled, Bcus I didn't really cared.
1 Week Before Spring Break Vacation
Melly Pov
Wassup Y'all?
I been busy asf lately, no cap. I been trying to make sure everything is perfect for me and Niylahs Vacay. I've been a little distant lately but only because I don't want to mistakenly slip up and tell her where we going. I am planning for us to go to the Bahamas for 4 nights and 5 days. I got everything set and ready including the flight. I am going to have her stay the night with me because the flight leaves early the next morning.
Niylah POV
Lately Melly been distant towards me. I don't know what he's doing or thinking. I just hope he's not cheating on me because I actually love and care about him. I put my trust and way too much time into him and this relationship. And for him to cheat that's just a slap to the face.
      We're supposed to be going on vacation together I might just cancel because I don't appreciate the way you've we're supposed to be going on vacation together, I might just cancel because I don't appreciate the way he's been acting been acting.         
       When we link today I am sure we going to let him know how I am feeling whether he like it or not. I'm currently getting drunk. I'm I'm looking bomb as fuck, like how can you cheat on me or play me?
30 minutes later, I heard a horn so I headed outside And proceeded to let him open the door for me.
        He jogged around to the front " wassup bae, I miss you " He said looking at me trying to kiss me. I dodged his kiss and said " I bet you do Jamell " he looked at me and said " I really do " while grabbing my hand. I yanked it and unlocked my phone only for it to be snatched. " what do you want ?" I asked rolling my eyes. " what's wrong witchu? " he asked. " maybe you would've known if you been here like a real boyfriend and actually cared" I yelled.
        " man Niylah I'm sorry honestly, I've been very busy " he replied. " yeah busy giving your attention to someone else " I said opening my own door and heading towards the mall entrance.
Melly POV
    I jogged up to her and put my arm around her, she shrugged it off of her. " man Aniylah I'm not cheating on you, I been busy planning our vacation. I love you man, I'm not gonna jeopardize what we got going on" I said in all honesty.
     " that doesn't explains you being ghost and stuff, like we could plan it together " she said pouting. " that's the thing ma, I want to surprise you, and I don't want to slip up and tell you" I replied kissing her and she actually gave in. " oh yeah, on Sunday can you stay the night to my house?" I asked. " yesssss, but why ? " she asked " don't worry bae, you gon see" I replied smirking.
Next Morning Niylah Pov
Last Night after the mall was amazing! I got some of the best head ever. I'm smiling currently as the flashbacks are replaying in my head. speaking of Head I need to practice because melly always give me head and I don't return the favor Bcus I don't know how. I'm going to practice so I can surprise him on our vacay . Btw I'm still a Virgin but I'm thinking about loosing it to him soon.

What do y'all rather long chapters 900+ words and longer time to update but more into detail or Short Chapters and more frequent updates???

Read my New book abt threads!!!!!
50 reads on my new book and I'll upload 2 more chapters the next update ! !!!
Comment Give Me Feedback ⚠️😘

This
Book
Runs
On
Feedback
If
I
Don't
Get
The
Feedback
I
Want
I
Won't
Update
!!!!!

Update ?