Chapter 1- First Sight

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight. I am not making any profit from writing this story.

Bella POV

I stood with Edward as I heard footsteps come towards us. Two vampires with red eyes emerged from the shadows. The one on the left was a big burely man who reminded me of Emment and the right one was shorter with dark brown scruffy hair. The burley one spoke first.

"Perhaps we should take this to a more private setting".

"No harm was done gentleman. I believe we can go Felix, Demetri." Edward's voice was suddenly cold.

"You cannot go, Master Aro wishes to talk to you." The burley one who I now knew as Felix said with a hidden command in his voice.

"No!" Edward snarled.

"Boys", a high and reedy voice came floating down the corridor. A much shorter figure clad in black came into view. The figure was definitely female, she threw back her hood to reveal pale blonde hair hair and bright red eyes. She wore a knee length black dress, white tights and black patent leather shoes with a slight heel.

"Jane", Felix and Demetri spoke respectfully. Edward repeated the name but he sounded resigned. Clearly he knew we would have to go with the three cloaked vampires.

"Master Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." Jane said. "He wants to see you again." Despite the fact that we had to go Edward still tried to say no. The door to our left creaked open and Alice stepped through.

"Edward, it will be okay." She reassured him, although she looked troubled, she obviously saw something happening to us when we see the three kings. Edward's eyes narrowed trying to read Alice's mind but her jaw was set. She was blocking him.

"Come", Jane was getting impatient.

"Lead the way." Edward finally spat out through gritted teeth. Jane, Felix and Demetri started to lead the way towards a drop in the ground which we all went down and I was caught by Alice and probably gained a few extra bruises at the same time. We made our way to an elevator and came out at a reception with a human woman who I presumed would either be turned or their dinner. A few minutes later we arrived at a pair of grand oak doors inlaid with gold and ivory. Jane knocked twice and pushed them open easily. My eyes darted around the large, spacious room we were led into. The room was made out of white marble and there was only one window in the ceiling in the middle of the room which let sunlight filter in but because the window was tinted there wasn't enough light that the vampires sparkled. The room had a elevated platform in the middle which held 3 black thrones gilded with gold which were occupied. I finally took in who was in the glorious room.

There were a few vampires scattered around the room who I presumed were guards and next to the throne on my right there was a vampire who stood about 5, 3". He had darker hair than Jane but he had similar looks so I knew these were the two 'witch twins' I had been told about.

"Jane, we send you out for one and you come back with two... and a half." He spoke whilst looking at me when he said half. I tried to smother a laugh when he said this, I know it was an insult towards me but I still found it funny. A giggle slipped out though and everyone looked at me. 'Oops', I thought to myself. 'They probably think I'm mad'.

"Alec." Jane went to stand next to him. "I think the human thinks your funny." He smirked at that but I pretended to ignore them, I had already made a idiot out of myself.

My eyes flitted to the the three vampires in the thrones who were the kings. The one who has the twins stood next to him had to be about 6ft tall, he seemed to have the body of a runner, slim and long with subtle muscle. He had shoulder length platinum blonde hair with golden highlights andmred eyes that burned brightly. His face was sharp, defined and demanded respect. He looked down at the room's occupants with a scoffing expression and a sneer on his handsome face.

The middle throne held a shorter man of 5, 8". He had hair that was jet black and fell to the middle of his back with half restrained in a clip so you could see his face. His face was slightly rounder than his blonde brother's but still had a commanding air about him. Like the blonde his body was slim with subtle muscle, his face, though, looked much happier with a slightly crazy feel. He seemed to be the leader out of the three brothers.

My eyes finally landed on the last throne and I froze. The third brother had a look of boredom sadness on his face but he was absolute perfection. I was sorely mistaken when I thought Edward was beautiful, this man would beat him any day in a beauty contest.

His hair fell just past his shoulders in gorgeous dark chocolate waves with a few light highlights. His face was soft but hard at the same time, well defined, with high angular cheek bones and a sharp chin complemented by a strong jaw, his eyebrows were not too thick and his nose was rather aquinine leading down to think but oh so kissable lips. My eyes travelled up to his unable to look elsewhere. At the moment he was gazing at a wall seemingly uninterested but I could still see his eyes. They held infinite wisdom and an heartbreaking sadness. They were the most brilliant shade of red. 'No', I thought to myself 'red would not do them justice', his orbs looked ruby, with crimson splashes, burgundy dashes and lovely specks of maroon dotted here and there and bright red painted right in the middle of the other colours. As I felt myself drowning in his eyes he glanced up and met mine.

This is my second Marcus/Bella story. Please let me know what you guys think. Please vote and comment. The next chapter will be the same but from Marcus' POV.