Chapter 3- Realisation

Thanks for your votes. Please read A/N at the bottom as it will be important for the story. Be aware there is also quite a few POV changes in this chapter.

Speech in italics  is mind speak/thoughts.

BPOV

The instant his eyes met mine I was swept away and felt a pull in my chest and I had to stop myself from running towards him. What the hell? I don't even know this man yet I wanted to be by his side despite the fact I am still wrapped around Edward. I forced myself to stop staring at the third brother and listen to the conversation between Edward and the raven haired brother. It was then my memory decided to kick in and scare the shit out of me. I suddenly recalled these 3 brothers from the painting in Carlisle's study. They were the kings of the vampire world and Edward broke their most important rule of not revealing their secret to humans of which I was one.

The blonde king is Caius Volturi and I had been told he was ruthless and blood thirsty, the raven haired king is Aro Volturi who was apparently quite the collector of gifted vampies and the one I felt strangely connected to was Marcus Volturi who had lost his wife to Children of the Moon and had spent hundreds of years in a depressed and heartbroken state.

Now my heartbeat picked up in fear and I am sure my face became even paler than what it was before hand. I briefly heard Edward call my name but it sounded far away and I suddenly felt a glass of cool water being pressed into my hand and I was being urged to drink it before I fainted, I did so gratefully.

"Feeling better, Isabella?" The one I now knew to be Aro asked me seemingly concerned. I had to hold back a laugh at this, as if the king of vampires is worried about me.

"Y, yes thanks." I stuttered, I couldn't help it.

"Good. We thought you would faint and we can't have that now can we?" He replied, his eyes twinkling. Wait what? Twinkling eyes? I must be going mad and seeing things.

MPOV

I grew concerned when I heard Isabella's heartbeat pick up. I had learnt her name when Aro picked it up from Cullen's thoughts. Her face also lost it's little colour and I grabbed Aro's hand which wasn't the smartest thing to do but nevermind.

"Aro," I said in his mind concerned. I saw him start but I didn't care what he was thnking at this moment. I soon realised, however, that every previous thought including my new bond would have flew into his head. 'Damn' I thought, 'ah well, too late now'.

"Aro, block your thoughts so Cullen doesn't find out about my bond with Isabella, he might try to cause even more trouble and I don't want her getting hurt even by accident if we can help it." Aro nodded his head subtley showing that he recieved the message. He is probably surprised at the bond and knowing him as I do, trying to not jump up and down on the spot in joy. Aro ordered a guard to fetch water for Isabella before she collapsed. After she drank the water she murmered a thank you but I could still hear her heart beating quickly. I wondered what made her terrified all of a sudden.

Aro POV

'Well, well, well, this is a sudden interesting developement' I thought amusingly, after I had blocked my thoughts from the mind reader. This also changes the outcome of today and the Cullen's decisions. I am estatcially happy though and like Marucs thought I tried to not beam and jump with joy because I can be slightly crazy sometimes, in a good, happy way though. I spoke to Isabella and could she see didn't believe that I was actually concerned about her, not that I don't blame her considering who/what I am and no doubt the Cullens have probably told her lies about us which I saw from Edward Cullen's mind. I was satisfied that she was better and not in danger of losing conscieness and turned to the matter at hand.