IV

~Corrine~

     I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing like crazy. How I woke up normally off course but it still startled and annoyed me. "Jesus I'm up" I mumbled sliding out of bed, slightly pressing on the off button.

       He'll get a kick out of this.

     I tied my hair up into a messy ponytail to the back of my neck. I still have thirty minutes, I'll shower quickly.

    It gave me time to think fully. What did Alex want? Would I ever get away from Ash? And what's with people with a names?

     I sighed and hurried up, then stepped out and dried off.

I started getting dressed, ready for the day. I put on one of the outfits Ashton bought me.

      He'll get a kick out of this.

I walked back out to my room and grabbed my bag. Fortunately I just had main core classes. So that means I only have three.

       I grinned happily as I jogged down the steps.

          I grabbed a granola bar and my keys. I reached the door and turned back to call out a bye, not to any one in particular. I received a mixture of byes.

       Satisfied with the byes I walked out the door and to my car.

       I hopped in and drove to the school I could really walk it's just I'm to freakin lazy.

        I wonder what will happen today that will drive me through madness. I should speak to my father about Ashton and the situation with him.

            I walked in to see Abby and Lilly hanging near my locker reading something. I jogged over to them. "Hey what's up" I panted out.

        "Dude you got a freakin love letter look" Abby glanced at me, taking the tapped note down and shoving it in my hands.

          ~I know you just met me but I think about you 24/7, you're like my own personal drug and I want to overdose on you~ A.R

         There would be research done on him. Ashton would make sure of it.

           I rolled my eyes as Lily giggled. I loved that she laughed most of the time instead of saying much. "Don't roll you're eyes it's cute".

        "Sounds like a serial killer wrote this" I joked as they both laughed. I could feel my palms sweet a little bit.

        If he found out Alex would be like just the rest.

         Vanished.

         I opened my locker and out flew twenty-four rose in seven different colors. "One two three four...." Abby silently counted. "It's twenty four Abs" Lily gave her a deadpan look, stopping her mid count.

          "In seven different colors" Abby said with a thinking face. "What does it all mean" she mumbled. Me and Lily face palmed at the same time from Abby's stupidity.

       I loved my friends but they lacked a few things.

     "Abs 24/7 it means 24/7" I said collecting all the roses. Her face snapped into realization. "Who do you think left it" Lily said putting on lipgloss.

          "A for Alex" I said grabbing my books and stuffing the flowers back in my locker.

        We turned and started walking down the hall. Just like usual we were laughing and talking, until we saw Alex down one hall and Ash on the other.