New Friends

I woke to a unfamilier room in a twin sized bed, the smell of cinnammon lingering about the room. My neck had no trace of any damage except for little holes in my skin, probably where the thorns dug into my neck too deep. My arm was also healed, no pain at all. Someone opened the small bedroom door and they walked inside. They turned the lights on and revealed themselves. They were a little girl, maybe about 12, and she had short brown hair. She was wearing a blue, purple striped sweater with some dark blue shorts and black hiking shoes. She looked at me wide eyed, her mouth hanging open slightly. "(Y/n? Is that you?" The girl asked. At first I was confused but then, I rememebered. My sister. My best friend. My Frisk. "Frisk!" I yelled, jumping up from my spot on the bed and huged her. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Where were you? Did you jump on purpose? Why would you climb Mt.Ebott?" I started spilling out random quistions, some I already knew the answer to. She just giggled and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm fine see? You don't have to go interogate everyone here." She laughed quietly. "And, who is here?" I asked unknowingly, Frisk stepping back abit to grab ahold of my hand and pulling me out of the room. "Where are we going?" "You ask too many quietions for someone who is older than me (Y/n)" "Har har very funny."

Soon enough, we entered a nice living room area, this cinnamon aroma still in the air, making me hungry. I still had my bag.I hope. "My child who may this be?" A goat women asked, walking to a nearby table and placing a pie on the top. The goat creature looked sweet and in all honesty, I think she may not be a bad person. She wore a purple dress with a strange symbol at the breast and the long sleeves were white as the dress went down to her ankles. She has furry white fur and long ears like a rabbit but layed down. She had pretty blue eyes and she looked like she was about in her mid thirtys if I had to guess. Frisk ran up to the women and gave her a big hug. "Mom meet my sister (Y/n)! (Y/n) meet my goat mom Toriel! Dad isn't home yet so you can just make yourself at home!" Frisk introduced us. "How is she your m-" "She adopted me when I fell!" The over excited child interupted. Toriel handed me a slice of pie on a plate and a fork. "It's cinnamon butterscotch pie and Mom makes the best pie in the whole universe!" Frisk exclaimed, gobbling up her own slice like she hasn't ate in months. I laughed at my sisters playfulness and dug into mine as well. It wasn't half bad! It isn't even close to being gross. It reminded me of when my mom would make us pie like this...

Frisk noticed my gloomy mood and grabbed my hand agian. "Mom me and (Y/n) are going to go see P and S!" Frisk shouted once more, pulling me out the front door without even hearing her mothers response..Mom??

Soon, we arrived at a place called 'Snowdin'. There was snow everywhere (Which clearly states logic does not stand) and I was freezing. We walked up to a lit up house with christmas lights hanging up.There were two mailboxes out front one empty, one full. Frisk knocked on the door and soon, a stout skeleton opened the door, looking like he just awoken from a nap. He wore a royal blue hoodie with a white shirt underneath along with some black basketball shorts with a white line going down each side. He was also wearing a pair of adorable baby pink bunny slippers. His face looked like it had a permanant smile planted on his face but in my case, he looked chill. He had a...ketchup bottle? In his bony hand and started to chug it down.....from the bottle...is that safe?

He 'smiled' at Frisk, waving his free hand. "Hey kiddo. Thank Asgore your here. Papyrus was about to make me try his new spahgetti. Heh, he made a ton. A Skele-ton!" The skeleton joked, making Frisk laugh. "Hah! Good one Sansy! Oh! I would like you to meet my sister (Y/n)!" She said moving out of the way. Frisk may be shorter than me, (By a few centimeters) but Sans is maybe a little shorter. Is everyone short down here? Flowey was short, Toriel...You know what? nevermind.

Mid chug, Sans 'eyes' widened, basically doing a spit take with ketchup some how. "What? You had a sister and you never told us?!" Sans exclaimed, dropping his precious ketchup. "I knew she was going to do something stupid to come look for me so I knew she would jump down here and I wanted it to be a suprise!" Frisk giggled, making....What is his name? The skeleton practically read my mind and held out a bony hand. "Hey. I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton. Or just Sans Gaster. Nice to meet cha kid." Sans introduced in his usual deep voice. "(Y/n) (L/n)! Nice to meet you too" I smiled as I shook his hand. But as I did, a weird, fart sound came from his hand. "Hah! The old whoopie custion in the hand trick! It's always funny." Sans laughed, placing his hands in his hoodie pocket as I took my hand away. I laughed as we all headed inside the house. Something tells me this is about to get intresting. A strange scent filled the room...wait....is that smoke? I started coughing as I tried to swat the smoke away from my face. I could hear some voices in the next room. "GOOD JOB METTATON! BUT I'M SURE YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT RIGHT. THERE ISN'T ENOUGH SMOKE AS USUAL!" A voice yelled loudly. As the smoke cleared, I could see a much, much taller skeleton, maybe taller than Toriel! He was wearing some odd clothes like a white chestplate and red kitchen muffs. He wore a blue underwear like shorts or...something and some red boots and to top it all off, he wore a red scarf.

"HELLO HUMAN! IT SEEMS YOU HAVE CLONED YOURSELF....NO MATTER! YOU WILL STILL BE MY FRIEND!" The taller skeleton shouted. Is that how he talks? "No no Papyrus I didn't clone myself silly! This is my sister (Y/n)!" Frisk exclaimed once more. A robot, about the same hieght as Papyrus, looked a little flamboyant. He had short black hair with hot pink tips and he had hot pink LED eyes, with way too much masara. He had black shoulder peices and a hot pink chestpeice with what looked like a timer and some holes that I guess produced the sound out of. He had a hot pink floating heart that glowed in a glass container at his waist. He had black painted legs and he wore....were those hot pink high heeled boots?....Really tall boots that went up to right below his knee. "It's nice to meet you (Y/n) darling! I'm Mettaton. The most, fabulous monster in the Underground." The robot smirked playfully, doing a hair flip in the process. "I'm sorry whut?" I asked. I knew what he said perfectcally but it was just so incredulous that something like him exists. Not that I love him or anything, it's just that......I can't believe I would ever meet a flamboyant robot in my entire life.

"Err, I mean, It's nice to meet you Mettaton! I think I said It's nice to meet you to over 15 people." I laughed. Mettaton let out a robotic chuckle and walked over to Papy to help him clean all the mess. Papyrus is too long so why not call him Papy? It's cute and adorable! "I see you've Met-a-ton of people already?" Sans asked, making me jump at his sudden appearence, the robot groaning at his pun. "Y-Yea! Everyone is really nice! Well, most of 'em" I muttered that last part quietly but Sans seemed to perk up on it. "Most of 'em? What do you-....oh..him." He muttered along with me. Everyone was busy talking and laughing and we didn't really want anyone knowing about Flowey. "Yeah Frisk told me when she found you, you were out cold and Toriel couldn't even heal you properly." Sans claimed, pointing to my neck. "Yeah. And is it really that visable? I don't really want anyone worrying. I mean, it isn't even a big deal! He didn't kill me, he ran away." I huffed worriedly as Sans went wide eyed agian. "He..ran away? That's a first. There are many timelines that...err, nothing. Uh let's go help clean." Sans shook off what he was first saying and put on a fake smile. Which when he frowns or trys to look mad he really has to change his face dramatically with the whole permanent smile but it works out as creepy. Anyway, I helped clear the smoke, opening all the windows downstairs. It took maybe a good 30 minutes till everyone could rest. About two hours into a game of truth or dare a warrior fish women named Undyne showed up and played with us. She is apperently the head of the royal gaurd, I don't know what that's about but she wore a white tank-top and some blue jeans along with some red boots. She had red hair and blue skin, her gills showing off at the sides of her face. One of her eyes were covered by an eyepatch while the other was an electric yellow, like a cats eye, even with the slit as a pupil! she was really cool and she was easy to hang around with! Well, until...

"(Y/n)! Truth or Dare?" Undyne asked smiling, her fangs showing. "Um..truth!" I picked, earning a small growl from Undyne. "You picked truth for over 3 hours!" She complained. I shrugged which made her roll her eye playfully. "Alright then. Is it true that..." she took a long pause as she thought of what to ask as I took a long sip of (F/D). "Is it true you and Sans are a thing?" Undyne asked, her eyebrows raising the slightest bit. I spit take, like Sans did earlyier. "No! I ligit met him 5 hours ago!" I exclaim, my arms raising up above my head. "Whoa whoa chill! It was a joke! Hah, the look on your face!" Undyne laughed, clutching her stoamach as tears formed in her eye. I stared at her blankly, Sans now waling back into the room after getting his, umm, hold on....20th bottle of ketchup? "Whats up with her?" He asked raising an non exsistent eyebrow, pointing at the warrior that was laughing in a ball on the floor, clutching her stomach while crying from the laughing pain. "What the fuc-" "Language!!" Frisk yelled interupting Sans little cussing habit. "Heh. Sorry kid." He replied ruffling her hair while she stuck her tongue out at him making Sans also stick out his royal blue tounge. "I'm sorry, but how do you have tounge?" I asked pointing to the tounge. He shrugged and went back to his usual smile. "Magic" He stated simpliy, grabbing Frisks hand. 'I really hope they are dating cause that would be adorable!' I thought as I sat back onto the couch.

Undyne has finally setteled down and waved goodbye to everyone leaving to go see someone named Alphys. After that we all said our goodbyes well, except for Frisk. Lucky for me i'm going back to Toriels by myself. Note the sarcasm. Frisk wanted to stay to have a sleepover with Sans and Papy and told me how to get home.

It is snowing, a blizzard it seemed. I couldn't see anything and it was frostbite tempature while the wind was going crazy. How is there even this stuff underground? Somehow I managed to get back safely, saying goodnight to Toriel making sure to tell Toriel that Frisk is staying at Sans and Papys house. I shut my bedroom door and jumped onto my bed. My body was so exhasted due to it being 1 in the morning. I yawned and closed my eyes, drifting off into a peaceful slumber.