A Sick Flower

Floweys POV

After everyone left, me, (y/n) and that scientist were the only ones here since Papyrus went home with that gay robot. Disgusting.

"Excuse me for a moment guys, I have to call Toriel and tell her I'm staying here with you! B-R-B!" (Y/n) Yelled,closing the front door behind her. If she catches a cold I fucking swear I will kill everybody cause I'm not taking care of her.

Well, now I can ask Alphys why I am feeling...feelings!

"A-Alphys, I have a quiestion" I stated, nervously watching my leaves. "Whats wrong?"

"W-Well....It's hard to explain...I.." I took a deep breath. "I'm not so good at asking for help you know. I usually murder whoever made me feel anything and call it a day!"

"E-Every time (Y/n) is around..I..I feel weird. Like.......I..I don't know how to cope with these strange feelings." I explained, looking at the ground. Alphys simply chuckled, and pushed her glasses up the ridge of her nose. "Y-Your i-i-in love Flowey! W-Wow! I c-can't believe it!" Alphys exclaimed, clapping her clawed hands together. "W-What?! NO i'm NOT. How stupid can you be 'scientist'?! I'm a FLOWER WITH NO SOUL! I....I can't love." I shouted, more confused with myself then angry at her for a change. Little yellow water things were running down my cheeks from my eyes! WHAT?! "HELP! I'M LEAKING!" I exclaimed, but the dinosaur just laughed. WHAT THE FUCK!? At that moment, (Y/n) walking inside, seeing me and running towards me. Finally someone can heal me! "Flowey are you alright?" She asked me, what. the. hell. "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M LEAKING?! I COULD DIE ANY SECOND AND YOU'RE ASKING ME IF I'M ALRIGHT!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!" I shouted, pissed off. (Y/n) Laughed as well, the wet substance still running down my cheeks. "I'M LOSING WATER!! I'M GOING TO DEHADDREATE YOU IDIOTS."

"Let me help." She giggled. She put me in her lap and..kissed my head? "IT DIDN'T WORK. THE HELL YOU DOIN?"

"Hehehe. You're crying Flowey. You're alright. I'm here." She smiled, pulling me towards her and hugging me. The water stoped flowing from my eyes as she wiped them away with her finger. She must be a fucking genious or something because even the so called scientist did nothing.

"Th-Thank you.." I mumbled, now noticing the other dork taking pictures at us left and right. I wrapped a vine around her small phone and pulled it high where she couldn't reach it. I smirked at her from (y/n)'s side, the dinosaur glaring at me. I finally decided to put her stupid phone on the floor, making sure it was broken and retracting the vine into the dirt once more.

Once agian, that feeling came back, my insides all fuzzy and my heart beating rapidly, my face burning up. What is this... I don't know if I like this or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors Note: l

------------------- l

Soooo sorry for the short chapter! But hey! At least Flowey is finally warming up to you? -------

*Hides behind a barrel while readers go into a fangirling rampage* -----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------