She's back

I groaned as woke up in a race car bed, my head no longer in pain, my soul out of sight. I sighed worridly as I thought of what bizzare things had happened. Is Sans still mad? Is Flowey hurt? What about Mettaton and Undyne? I looked around the room; must be Papy's room. I heard the door open and a little, yellow, short, dinosaur monster came through the door. She had adorable round glasses and wore a white lab coat with long sleeves that went slightly passed her clawed hands. She had a orange tail with stubby little spikes along the top of it and she was reading some type of paper in her hands. She looked up and her face lit up at the sight of me. "H-Hello! I-I'm A-Alphys! It's n-nice to f-f-finally meet y-you (Y/n)!" She stuttered adorably, putting her papers aside on Papy's desk. She reached into her pocket and pulled out an thermonator. "Ahh" She commanded nicely and put the thermonator into my mouth. After a few moments it started beeping and she pulled it out, writing the results on the peice of paper on the desk. "W-Well, you s-seem to have n-no fever. D-Do you feel any p-pain?" She asked me, putting her hand on my head. "No. I feel fine. How long was I out?" I asked while she wrote something on the paper agian. "About two d-days. S-Sans really d-did a number o-on you." She stated incredulously. "What about Flowey, Mettaton and Undyne? They were all there! Are they hurt?" I asked worriedly, my mind swarming with a bunch of horrible scenarios. "Mettaton and Undyne weren't harmed. Well, Mettaton had to get a paint job because he was overdramatic about his heels but they were able to pull the two boys away from each other but both Sans and Flowey are injured currently. Undyne asked Grillby to help out since being Sans best friend and is usually able to calm him down but boy were they wrong hehe. Sans had to go with King Asgore to be watched just in case something like that happened agian but Flowey is currently at Toriels being tooken care of." She answered without studdering, sitting at the edge of the bed. "What's wrong with Flowey?" I asked concerned for my best friend. "N-Nothing now. He had a few p-purposely over-heal b-burns from Sans and a few of his p-pettels were torn abit but other than that he is fine n-now." She answered as I stood up, walking out of the room with her following.

"Hey Alphys, who is Grillby?" I asked curiously. "H-He is a b-bartender at a d-diner called 'Grillbys'. He is CB's b-boyfriend. I SHIP THEM SO MUCH!" The scientist exclaimed, putting a claw on each of her cheeks. "Who is CB?" "Cinnamon Bunny" "Oh"

"H-Hey have you e-ever watched Mew Mew Kissy Cutie?" She asked curiously. "Are you kidding? I love that anime!" I exclaimed, basically jumping up and down.

"We got the animal instinct!

Nothings gonna get in our waaay!

We've got the animal instinct!

Were gonna save the day

because were MEW MEW'S!"

We sang in sinc as we laughed and fangirled about Mark and Zoey and talked about how much we hated Zhen. "My favorite charecter is Bridget whats yours?" I asked, her face lighting up with excitment. "Elliot because he's hawwt" She fangirled and we spended our 2 hours talking about Sailor Moon, Snow White With The Red Hair and Kiss Him Not Me ect ect.

There was a knock on the door so me and Alphys paused the 16th episode of Glitter Force on Sans tv as I stood up to open the door. I pulled the door open to reaveal a...man made of fire? Fireman? Man on fire? He was ligit made of fire with glasses on his face. He wore a bartenders fancy looking outfit and to be quite honest, I hope we will be good friends in the future because he seems cool to hang with. "Hey G-Grillby!" Alphys greeted from the couch, secretly resumeing the episode. "Greetings (Y/n) I am Grillby. I was asked to bring this squirt to you." He chuckled pointing to Frisk who was now hugging my leg. "Heh. Thanks Grillby! It's nice to meet you!" I exclaimed. "I have one quistion." I stated, his non-exsitent eyebrow raising slightly. "How do you not burn everything you touch?" I asked out of curiousity. "I have my ways. I have practiced my entire life. You should have seen me as a kid." He chuckled once more. "Well, it was a pleasure but I have to go and close my diner. Have a nice day." He goodbyed, waving to us all as he closed the door gently.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT? ARE YOU-" "Whoa whoa chill! I'm fine thanks for asking." I smiled as Frisk gave me a toothy grin and headed her way to the couch to watch Hunter x Hunter with Alphys. Soon, nightfall came around and Papyrus came home. "HELLO ALPHYS! HUMANS! UM," Papy pause, looking around. "WHERE IS SANS?" He asked, looking at us confused. "Well, umm... Sans is-" "Sans is going midnight burning with Grillby agian!" Alphys interupted me, making me glare a bit at the dinosaur. Papyrus frowned and places his hands on his skeletal hips. "THAT SKELETON IS A DISGRACE TO SKELETON KIND!" He joked and headed up to his room.