Moving

—Helloooo hi this is my first non-fan fiction book so I hope it's good I most likely won't have an update schedule for this book and if I do I doubt that it will stick for long.—

Ivy's P.O.V
I've spent nine hours on a plane to Arizona and I still have an hour left. I did not want to move from Ireland but just because my dad got a really big job in the states I had too.

I wanted to stay with my mom but I think we both knew that wouldn't have ended up well. I'm spoiled by my dad Im pretty sure the only thing my mom cares about is the men she goes out with. At least that's what me and my dad thought when we came back from our trip to the park and found her making out with a man in my dad's office. She didn't even have the decency to fight for me in court when they got divorced she just told my dad he could have me.

That was like four years ago when I thirteen. Living with my dad couldn't have been greater. We always hung out and Friday was movie night. He spoiled me with clothes.

"Ok people we are descending so everyone needs to stay seated and buckle up." Said the airline attendant at the front.

Man I must've been deep in thought I didn't even realize a whole hour went by. I buckled up and gathered my devises that I had with me.

They told us that we could get off and everything so I waited for everyone else to get up and then got up with dad to get our stuff.

After getting our stuff we got off the plane and made our way out of the air port and to a car to go to the new house that my father had picked out. Neither of us have seen it in person yet. My dad had one of his good buddies in the states pick it out. I just hope it's good and isn't a trashy house.

We pulled up to the driveway and it honestly didn't look bad from the outside I mean we are not a rich family but we aren't poor. My dad had shipped all of our things to the house and again my dad's friend moved it all inside so we could get to it when we got here.

We went inside to see a nice looking house with an open living room with a open space to the kitchen and a hallway that lead to an office like room and bathroom. There was also an upstairs that I explored. There was two bedrooms and another bathroom in the wide space hall.

I went back down stairs to help my dad sort out the boxes. All of the boxes that said office were put in the hallway. All of the boxes that said my name were put in a pile by the stairs and the ones that said Trenton were in another pile by the stairs. Then there were some boxes we put in the kitchen and some that we put in the living room space.

We spent about an hour unloading boxes in the office and setting things up then we moved to the living room where we spent about two hours making sure everything was right then moving the empty boxes out of the way. After that we were pretty tired but went to the kitchen and set up the pots and pans, organized the silverware, and put everything in the drawls in the coordinated spots.

After getting the kitchen ready and stuff we made some microwave Mac and cheese cups and apples for supper tonight and took a break.

This was hard I mean I'm a lady I don't usually work this hard. I'm so tired I could sleep standing up.

I guess the good thing about moving though is going to all the new malls and making a new friend. Maybe I'll even find a date in this town. I've never been with someone so it would be my first time. I hope they like me here.

"Ivy what are you thinking about your breathing hard and you have a worried look?" Dad asked worried. The last time I acted like this in front of him I had a anxiety attack that scared him bad.

I thought of nice things like clothes and puppies to calm down then looked at him.

"Nothing, I'm ok I was just worrying about the move and going to a new school but it's fine dad I'm ok now." I told him getting up and hugging him to show that I'm better.

He smiled and hugged me back.

"I know you didn't want to move sweetheart but we had too this was that big of a job offer or I wouldn't have made you move. Plus on the bright side you can start new here maybe even make a few friends." He said in a happy voice. Back home in Ireland I wasn't that popular and nobody really liked me because this dude came onto me and told the whole school we did the dirty so I was slut shamed. Maybe moving wasn't so bad dad's right this is just a new start.

"You're right dad maybe this school is better. This is just a new start." I told him.

"Yeah and just so you know my friend Dustin is coming over on Thursday with his wife, daughter, and son to have dinner in the new home. And I know we just got here but I enrolled you into the school already so you start tomorrow so it can be Monday and a whole week alright you need to go to the office in the morning and get your schedule." He told me.

"Ok now we really need to unpack the rest so I can go to sleep early." I told him throwing away our trash.

And with that we went up stairs with the boxes and got both of our rooms ready to sleep in and our stuff in the bathroom so that we have our stuff for the night and morning and we could do the rest like decorating and setting things up nicely tomorrow and we could go to sleep.

We were both really tired so we got ready to bed, told each other we loved each other with him giving me a kiss on the forehead and hugging me, then we went our separate ways to our bedrooms.

When I got in the bedroom I was in my pink sleeved shirt and shorts. I got into bed and layed there thinking. It was only seven at night but because we were so tired we ended up going to bed really early. I was thinking about going to school the next day. I'm pretty shy and don't really like being the center of attention so yeah it probably won't be a good day but in a couple days it won't be a problem anymore and nobody will remember me.

I soon fell asleep to the sound of the wind outside of my bedroom window and thinking about the day to come.

—Did you like it. I hope I did good it's been a kinda bad day but when I though up the idea of this I just couldn't wait. It brightened up my whole day and this is actually the longest first chapter I've ever written so I'm proud of my self. Well anyway I'm probably gonna start the next chapter tonight so I don't do what I usually do and wait weeks till I write again. Thanks for reading byeee—