The New girl

—oof yes another chapter. I never write this much so I'm very proud of my self. I don't know how long or how good this chapter is going to be because I'm trying some things but hopefully it's good.—

Harper's P.O.V

It's only the first half of the day and it's already boring. It's first hour and I've only seen my beta Joseph once but he went off running because he said he had to help someone. I haven't seen my third in command Felicity yet and if she doesn't hurry and check in with me I'm going to go all alpha on her.

Felicity was supposed to check in with me before the first hour but she didn't show.

Just then the bell rang signaling for the third hour to come. I had gym which is my favorite class so I quickly made my way there.

I got there and smelled a really good scent but faint. Someone probably had perfume on again.

I went out onto the court and literally almost fell. The smell was so strong and good it made my knees wobble.

I looked to see who it was coming from and saw it was a girl on the bleachers I've never seen before. She must be new I saw her look this way so I quickly ran off to the guys.

I did my regular and fist bumped everyone. They then went off to play basketball.

"Joseph, what the hell happened this morning?" I asked him kinda angry but not really with that amazing smell in the air.

"I'm sorry alpha, Felicity had mind linked me to tell me she would need my help with a new girl that she was helping and I went to meet her but she didn't need me till third hour so I had misunderstood." He said honestly not meeting my stare.

"Ok, Joseph I'll let you go this time but only because you and Felicity are mates and Im sure I've found mine," I told him.

"Really alpha! That's great who is it?" He asked excited for me.

"The new girl now that you know and I know that y'all have met so introduce us." I commanded feeling anxious that I'm not already around her.

"I think she is feeling the pull already alpha she is staring." He said as though I couldn't feel her eyes on me and started walking that way.

We got to the bleachers and I couldn't help but try to be as dominant as I could when talking to her.

"Oh hi, Joseph tells me you're the new girl. I'm Harper. You know you're pretty cute I like your knee-high stockings." I said which made her blush and I could feel my wolf wanting to come out. "Aww, you're even cuter when you blush." I said caressing her cheek with my hand to which her breath hitched and my eyes changed color for just a second but I don't think she saw.

"I-I'm Ivy thank you." She said with a cute little flustered stutter.

Coach called me and Joseph over to talk about the next basketball game. To be honest I forgot Joseph was even there.

After we went over the game plan and all got changed. The bell rang and we went to lunch. I walked with Joseph and Ivy and picked up Felicity on the way. When we got our meals Felicity and Joseph sat on one side and me and Ivy sat on the other.

We were eating and talking when I asked Ivy what accent she had and where she was from. She answered that she had an Irish accent and was from Ireland.

"Oh, really what was it like to live in Ireland?" Felicity asked.

"O-oh it was n-nice I guess. I d-didn't really like it there." She said but because of her stuttering we knew not to bring that up again and she would tell us what happened if she wanted to.

She had a frightened look and was starting to breathe a little more ragged so I "accidentally" rubbed her thigh to redirect her mind.

When I rubbed her thigh she blushed pretty hard and looked down while her breathing was calming down.

After lunch, I went to my fourth-hour Mr. Dewitt and it turns out Ivy has that class too. I asked her if I could see her schedule and she gave it to me.

I looked at it to realize the only classes she doesn't have with me is first and second.

In every class, I was behind or diagonal backwards from her so it worked out great. I'm gonna be completely honest I stared at her. I mean who wouldn't she's just so cute.

She caught me staring at her a few times and blushed a deep red.

I just can't help it. I look at her then I get lost in her hair and her flushed cheeks and the cute skirts she always wears but especially how she looks in those knee-high stockings.

Soon I realize I'm breathing heavily and my eyes have turned a very dark shade of blue almost black. I look down at the table and close my eyes.

I think of anything I can just to calm down. Soon I'm breathing right again and my eyes were back to their normal shade of forest green.

The day goes on like that and I found out that when Ivy gets flustered she plays with the hem of her skirt.

When she does that I can't help the thoughts that go through my mind and it takes everything not to let my wolf out now.

The last bell rings and I say bye to Ivy with a discreet kiss to the cheek then I make my way to my Jeep after I see her get into what I assume is her dad's car.

By the time I get to my Jeep, the younger pack members are already there. I'm guessing by the way that they were smiling at me they knew I found my mate.

I smiled at Mikey the only freshmen and youngest member but most importantly my sweet baby brother. They all got in the Jeep and we drove home. When I got home I went to my dad's office to tell him we were back.

"Hey, Harper you know my good friend Trenton?" He asked.

"Yeah, dad." I told him remembering all the stories he told me about their childhood.

"We are going to his house on Thursday to welcome him and his family back into the states."

"Ok dad." I told him.

From what my dad told me his friend Trenton and him grew up together. They are basically brothers but he moved out of the states to be with the love of his life years ago. I wonder what happened. My dad's friend Trenton is one of the only humans that know about us werewolves.

He has yet to tell anyone and I've grown up with dad talking about him like he's my uncle. I can't wait to meet him and his family.

—ye ye another chapter. This one is great I like it. So Ivy's and Harper's dad's are friends but they don't know. That's gonna be a surprise. The next chapter might just be skipped to Wednesday night going into Thursday cause I mean I don't really have anything to put in between the days.—