It's a date!!

For anyone who is actually reading this...I'm sorry. I'm not that good with keeping a writing schedule. I'd like to blame school because I haven't had any free time to write.
Welp anyway enjoy this chapter😊

Ivy's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was nine o'clock so I decided that I was gonna take a shower and get ready for the day.

I tried to get up but I couldn't because something was around my waste. I looked under the covers to see arms around my torso.

I almost got scared until I remembered last night and smiled to myself.

I really wanted to get up so I tried to unlatch her hands so I could move her but when I tried she just held on tighter.

"Harper." I whispered trying to wake her up but not being to loud.

When she didn't budge I tried tapping her on the arm. That didn't work either so I just cuddled closer to her and fell back asleep with my head in my neck.

Harper's P.O.V.

I woke up to a strong smell of my favorite thing, honey. I looked down to see that it was just because Ivy was so close. She smelled so good.

I stayed like that just watching her sleep on me. A piece of her hair fell onto her face so I quickly but softly brushed it back behind her ear.

I looked up at the clock and it read ten o'clock. I know I probably should get up now and go to the pack house but that would mean waking her up so I'm just gonna go back to sleep.

I kiss her forehead and drift back off to sleep.

Ivy's P.O.V.

I woke up for the second time and realized I was basically on top of Harper.

I slowly moved my self so I wasn't on top of her anymore and I was beside her still facing her. Not feeling my warmth anymore she stirred and then opened her eyes.

She looked at me and smiled her attractive smile.

"Good morning beautiful." She said. I blushed.

"Good morning." I said back.

"What time is it?" She asked.

I turned my head over to see it was eleven then turned back towards her.

"Eleven." I said and she nodded and started to get up.

"I should probably head home before my dad gets to pissed." She said and I started to get up after her.

I helped her get all of her clothes and then she took a shower.

After she got ready we walked down stairs and had a short breakfast of just waffles before we headed to the door.

"We still up for that date?" She asked me with a smile.

"Of course we are." I told her back with a smile like hers.

"How about tomorrow night at seven o'clock sharp?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"That's fine with me." I told her.

"Ok love. It's a date." She said and kissed me on the cheek to which I madly blushed at.

She smiled at my blush then walked out and got into her black Jeep and drove out of our drive way but not before looking back at me and blowing a kiss. She then drove off and left me blushing.

I walk inside and lean against the door as I realize what happened while she was here.

"It's a date. I have a date." I muttered to myself not really believing it but knowing it happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm super sorry it's so short but I really needed to update and I'm really tired.

I'll try to update tomorrow if I have time after finishing a project for school.

Again I am truly sorry for like the one person who is reading this book and having to put up with my crappy updating schedule. ❤️