Eleven: 911

Louis and I spent the rest of they day walking around Hollywood Studios, choosing which attractions were worth seeing and which weren't. Louis took a few pictures with some fans who were daring enough to ask. And we ate (again) in a cute little diner where I was excited to have found chicken pot pie on their menu. 

    We were actually able to enjoy ourselves and our time together. It almost felt like before. Neither of us mentioned our living situations. Neither of us discussed any feelings regarding them. So I was generally happy and pleasantly surprised that I was able to enjoy some time off with my husband. We spent a lot of time hovering around the fact that he was famous, so time alone wasn't all too common for us. 

   The following day was spent in Animal Kingdom, which was fun, but not as fun as Hollywood Studios, or Magic Kingdom, where we spent the day after that. 

   Again, I was pleasantly surprised by how much Disney had changed after all those years. I hadn't been since I was young, and Louis hadn't either. So we were exploring what felt like new terrain for the both of us. There were so many attractions that I couldn't remember being there before. 

   By far, my favorite parts were when we'd take a break to eat, though. This time being pregnant meant being continually hungry - or simply wanting to eat despite the fact that I wasn't hungry. This baby was an eater for sure.  

   "Oh! Tony's Town Square Restaurant!"

   I heard Louis chuckle. "Are you hungry again?"

   I looked over to him and smiled sheepishly. "I guess I am."

   He nodded. "Alright. Well, let's get you some food."

   As we walked over to the restaurant, I could already smell the food nearby, which only made me walk over faster. Louis kept up, still laughing. 

   After eating, we continued our day in Magic Kingdom and then retreated back to the hotel at around seven. We were incredibly tired. Or at least I was. I felt incredibly fatigued.

   As we walked up the steps to the room, I had to stop to catch my breath.

   "Are you alright?" Louis asked.

   I nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'm just tired, I think. Just needed to slow down a second," I replied truthfully. My legs were worn.

   We walked up the rest of the way slowly. I mentally noted that for the next time, we'd have to take the elevator up. 

   As the days went by, I felt so much closer to Louis. And more than anything, I was incredibly happy that we'd actually done this. Eventually, it was time to say goodbye to our short vacation and head back on tour. I wasn't super excited to go back, but I knew that the sooner it was over with, the sooner I'd be back home - with both my husband and my baby.

   So I packed my things once again and we headed out. This time, it was to Singapore.

March 15 - Thailand

   On March 14th the boys had a concert in the Rajamangala Stadium in Thailand. And they absolutely killed it, I should add. 

   We were currently making preparations to move on to Hong Kong for their next show.

   Liam was sitting by the front of the tour bus talking to Zayn about whether they'd add any new song to the set list. Niall was in the back, eating. Again. Louis was taking a nap. And I was sitting by Harry.