Chapter 5: 'The Wild Dragon Proud Days' 1.5

"Yes." The old man, Nangong Yifeng, took a deep breath and opened his mouth, but his lips only trembled slightly.

He took another deep breath and said slowly, "General, this subordinate received a letter from little 'Dianxia'. The letter was entrusted to him by young Miss and that person is still outside the mansion. Also that person...that person's appearance and the young Miss are three-quarters similar."

(Young Miss in here is Qing Yu's mother)

"What?!" Nangong Ao immediately stood up, his eyes staring at Yifeng, it took him a while to react. Finally Nangong Ao took a few steps forward and seized the Yifeng's arm, his palms were trembling, his pair of tiger eyes widened. "Is what you are saying true?""Absolutely true! General, didn't you say that little 'Shaoye' is exactly like our little Dianxia?" Nangong Yifeng couldn't help but notice the strength of Nangong Ao's hand, which could easily crush an ordinary person's bone, but he was too excited to care at the moment.

Suddenly Nangong Ao calmed down after his burst of excitement and released Nangong Yifeng's arms.

Understanding the meaning in Nangong Yifeng words, he pondered for a moment, before saying: "Let that man come in. Whether it's true or false, I can tell. If it's true, then it's naturally the best. If it's fake..." Nangong Ao face darkened, "I will let him know, how terrible the price for fooling me is."

Li Luo was bored to death, he turned his head left and right, looking around the place, where they had been standing for almost twenty minutes now.

Fortunately, he had this lame skill to slightly warm up his the body, otherwise in this sub-zero weather, he would have frozen to death already. However even with that, he could still feel his hands and feet become a bit cold.
Qin Yu glanced at Li Luo, then walked steadily toward him and reached for his hand. The next second, a warm current transferred from Qin Yu to Li Luo's captured palm and spread throughout his whole body.

Li Luo was shocked by Qin Yu's sudden actions, as a man, holding hands with another man made him feel uncomfortable—even if he didn't mind too much some of Qin Yu's intimate actions in the past few years, when he had been forced to share a bed with him. Being treated like this now in such a public place, made a slight sense of discomfort appear in Li Lou's heart.

But his body was being warmed and he didn't want to shake off the protagonist's hand so soon. __(: з) ∠)_ His integrity had slowly started falling... he could only say that habits were really scary.

In that case Li Luo selected his own feelings over being comfortable. However he still wanted to keep his integrity from completely dropping, so he mustn't fail to guard it again or hesitate for a moment.

At this moment, the gate of Nangong mansion opened and a young manservant briskly headed towards their direction.

Li Luo immediately threw off Qin Yu's hand and backed off half step, standing behind Qin Yu.

Qin Yu withdrew his hand indifferently, only once the palm was at his side he touched it with his finger and seemed to bask in the feeling he felt on his palm, comparing his palm to that very exquisite touch.

The young manservant come in front the two of them and with respectful manners said to Qin Yu: "'Gongzi', the General invited you to enter the mansion to talk."

Qin Yu nodded his head, he threw his reins directly to the young manservant, as he also took the ones in Li Lou's hands and did the same. Finally he said: "Let's go."

Young manservant pulled the two horses, while Qin Yu and Li Luo walked two steps behind him, and entered the door. The manservant entrusted the horses another one with different clothes and walked back to the front of Qin Yu and Li Luo to lead the way.