CHAPPO JUAN

After Lewis had scooped up the titanic with his huge ass hands, he found leonardo di caprio who had been frozen in an ice cube for 70 years. It was at this point that steve rodgers barged in screaming "STOP COMING FOR MY BRAND"

Leonardo shrieked and ran off into the distance looking for Kate Winslet. Steve rodgers called in Bucky who yeeted him back into the arctic ocean and killed him whoops.
BHC were like lol ok and then ALL OF A SUDDEN Ry*n Fr*nkl*n staggered in on the scene, high on Cherry shine, saw Deji's 2 children and yelled "THOSE 2 YEAR OLDS ARE HOT AS FUCK"

Grabbing their Baby Lips and ESO's in defence against the Nivea onslaught, BHC battled ry dog bog to the DEATH. It was hard to overcome the nonce power but with some supersonic dabbing and some Ovie-level whoahing, the ginger shithead was banished to a lifetime of George Ezra forever more (and James Essex quaked in the bathtub, terrified he'd be next)

BHC thought they were safe and sound and exchanged heartfelt well wishes but in a life changing moment suddenly the cult leader himself made a decision that would weaksauce the gc (not Gemma Collins lol pranked) for almost a year. Traumatized by the noncey events, Lewis Buchan, the one, the only, the owner of Cody, took a deep breath and said "BHC BHC BHC! I have taken some epic time to think and we need some time apart. It's not you, it's me, but dw we can still be friends xo"

BHC *gasped* in horror but it was too late and cackling madly, Louisa Birchan dissapeared down the plug drain never to be seen again.

It took a few shooketh minutes, but after Lewis lowkey abandoned them ((no shade, no shade)) they 🚨🚨🚨 evacuated the building 🚨🚨🚨

Some scrannys and pyschs later they #fell off#

Until a year later.....................

*cue brendan urie singing and karen screaming*