chapter 2 aka the first time i've ever inserted myself into these stories

Ellie was wondering around comiccon on Sunday 26th of June and thinking intently on whether she should buy another life size cardboard cut out so Castiel could have his Dean ((i actually don't own any dw)) when she heard a voice she recognised from a video long ago..

"It couldn't be-" she whispered to herself - but she couldn't deny that sound.

Far in the distance by the doctor who tardis was the unmistakable voice of Lice Lennon Picasso Paul Vlogs.

"ALICIAAAAAAAAA" she yelled and running round the anime corner, there was the minecraft gamer herself.

"Could it be???? xD :3" said Alicia and overcome with joy and nostalgia the two dialed up lowkey dead BHC to come party down in London.

At their call Karen rode the sphinx up from Egypt and Sav took a ride with Donald Trump's wig as it *flew* with shookness from America and everyone else came down from up north on the hogwarts express.

"BIG HAIRY COCKS" yelled Evie who had grown a whole half inch from her previous 4"11 (congratulations), Chlodog wept and wrote some epic poetry about the reunion of all reunions and Eve whipped hard enough to shake the apples from the forbidden fruit tree.

"Can't believe we were stupid enough to not do this sooner" remarked emily as she flicked through some james acaster fanpages.

"Ahaha lip bite guess we need to go to college then" said Jacob Sartorius.

"FUCLUBSHAHAJAHQHJSSIWHBWWOSHHWJJWWISJHWW" exclaimed Mia "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM"

"You'll never know *wink*" he replied and backed off into the shadows before cackling maniacally to some high quality tik tok backing track.

"I hate to say it but he's right" sighed cat and BHC nodded unhappily. "Guess we have to go to... Rice Cake College!"

Like it had been summoned, the college appeared from the dramatic mist, glowing and with some angelic "ahhhh!"s and free rice cakes falling from the sky.

" You know what would go well with these rice cakes" said Ava. "Weaksauce!"

"My week source is better than your weaksauce" said Alicia as she observed the moon.

"That's shinier and rounder than Cam's head uwu" said Georgia.

AS IF HE HAD HEARD THE INSULT cameron korkabanger came charging down from Newcastle, razor in hand.
"I THINK YOU LOT NEED SOME TIME TO COOL IT" he yelled.

"Karen I can't understand him can you please insert subtitles" said Lucy.

"YOUR NAME IS KAREN???!!!" cam screamed and Karen nodded meekly. "I'M EVACUATING ALL OF YOU"

Then BHC were magically dumped on Love Island.