THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

AN: CHANGING THE CAST FOR THE ROLE OF CISSA, BECAUSE I HAVE THE SAME FACE CLAIM FOR ANOTHER BOOK OF MINE. SO PLEASE DEAL WITH ME! PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST CHANGE.

XOXO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Molly woke me, Ginny and Hermione early in the morning. Said that Arthur was taking us kids out somewhere.

 I love waking up in the morning, if it is after 11, but Molly woke us up by 3:00, A.M! I know, I know, I lived with the Malfoy's so why is it hard for me to get up early.

 Well, in this case, I am just like my mother. I know everyone says that she was very disciplined and all, but what many don't know is that she loved to sleep, like literally, so if anyone woke her up early, maybe they would be roasted marshmello's by the end of the day. 

After we all showered(clothes above), Molly asked us to wake up the boys. Ginny and Hermione went to wake Ron and Harry, while I was stuck with the twins.

Don't get me wrong, I love them, but going in their room is like stepping inside a garbage bin, smelly socks here and there, old clothes lying on the floor, pranking materials falling out of the shelfs. It was like you were calling for death.

As soon as I stepped in, I was greeted with the smell of armpits and smelly feet. Gross! I tiptoed over to their beds, trying to wake them up, but the wouldn't budge. After like about 15 minutes, I gave up. I was about to call Molly, but that's when I GOT THE IDEA OF IMPERSONATING MCGONAGALL! The boys were mumbling something like, Mcgonagall, detention, frogs, love potions?

"Mr. and Mr. Weasley! get up immediately! Do you think that sleeping in class won't get you punished? Detention, me me here sharp at 5 p.m."

The boys woke up, startled.

"bloody hell, Cissy, what was that for?"Fred grumbled, looking at me annoyed.

"you boys weren't waking up, so I did a teeny- tiny Mcgonagall imitation. Now, get your asses of the bed, take a shower, get dressed and come down to eat."With that, I turned and strutted away.

"merlin, she is perfect."George gushed.

"george, really?" Fred walked outside the room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"finally, you guys ready to go?" MIONE ASKED.

{ DOING THIS WITH IMAGINATION GUYS, PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME, BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER THE WHOLE SCENE, LOVE YOU }

"yeah, yeah, jeez, we did not take that long!"George said. 

"WHATEVER.CAN WE GO?!" I was already mad with the fact that I woke up so early, and now these people were bloody fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. weasley took us somewhere far. That's when we saw an old boot. Out of nowhere Cedric jumped down, while we were speaking with his father. He introduced himself while his father continued to insult my little bro. little bro. I like the sound of that. 

Cedric wasn't actually a bad looking guy. In all honesty, he was really sweet, and.... ok, he looks damn good. We spoke a couple of times, but like Narcissa Malfoy, not Potter. I guess he noticed it too, because he was staring at me.

I started freaking out. I was not supposed to tell anyone but the Weasley's and Prof. Mcgonagall about who I was. Uncle Sevvy knew, Dumbledore knew too.

George saw me freaking out and took it on himself to introduce me.

"Cedric, this is Valentina, Valentina. Val, this is Cedric. He goes to school with us."

"Valentina, a pretty name for a pretty lady. How come I haven't seen you in Hogwarts?" he flirted.

"well, I was homeschooled... By my relatives. See, few of them were nice. I am a Lestrange, you see, Valentina Anastasia Lestrange. I lived with Andromeda Black. She taught me." I was quick to reply.

"Lestrange.. you aren't a pureblood freak like them. Anyways... I would like to get to know you better Miss Lestrange. Become friend... preferably more..."  He smirked and started walking.

I was as red as a tomato, smiling like a creep and having Ginny and Mione tease me was not helping.

But what Cissa did not see, was a ginger, named George Weasley, whose hands were squeezed in a ball, ready to punch someone. 

AN- PLEASE TELL ME IF MADISON BEER IS PERFECT FOR THIS ROLE OR SHOULD I CHANGE

AN- PLEASE TELL ME IF MADISON BEER IS PERFECT FOR THIS ROLE OR SHOULD I CHANGE. PLEASE SUGGEST SOME FACECLAIMS.

REQUIREMENTS:

NEEDS TO BE BRUNETTE OR BLACK HAIRED

A LOT OF GIFS AVAILABLE