three

chaeyong has to do a group project for the final semester together with the entire group, not just by herself doing all the work.

she went straight to the coffee shop where they all agreed to meet at a designated time.

she must have arrive 30 minutes earlier if she'll take a cab.

but instead, she waited for the bus that will arrive 30 minutes later.

it was raining hard until she realised that she didn't bring an umbrella with her.

there were only books that she hand carried. automatically, they become her shield, from the rain.

she came running into the coffee shop with her books that got wet recently by the rain. luckily, her group mates didn't arrive yet.

she sighs in relief and then lines up to order a warm drink to aid the coldness from the outside.

when suddenly, someone bumped into her and caused the books to get thrown away.

"sorry, i was not watching the way im going." said the boy who tripped over chaeyong.

he hurriedly picked up the books that fell into the floor and handed it to her.
she didn't answer him. he looks somewhat familiar-

it's him. the guy he sent a message a week ago. "im sorry," while bowing his head.

the moment finally sank into her mind. "i wasn't paying attention too. it's fine," she answered while waving her hand.

"can i make it up to you by buying you coffee?" he asked.

"i was looking up for something warm to drink and maybe a cup of coffee will do." she nooded while smiling to him.

her group mates finally arrived and took their seats. after the barista handed it to them, kun gladly gave a cup to her.

"i have to go now. bye!" he said smiling running his way to the exit.

she smiled back too. the thought of calming herself sent echoes to her brain.

"what was that?" she said to herself. chaeyong found herself immersed into that moment.

-

thanks for reading! dont forget to vote for my story💗 let's give Kun more love! dOnt slEep on him (○゚ε゚○)