twenty two

saturday came and it was snowing outside.

i slipped into my jacket and a pair of pants and my favorite sneakers on, and went straight ahead to the coffee shop.

the wind was howling its melody along with the snow falling, little by little it gets a lot more chilly outside.

i ordered coffee and sat in the cornered part of the coffee shop while i was waiting for him.

after a couple of minutes, he finally showed up and scanned the whole place like he's been looking for me.

he wasn't wearing any disguise so i decided to drag him from where he's standing right now and handed him a bucket hat and a mask.

"c-chaeyong.." he spoke, trying to absorb the situation as he locked his eyes in mine. "you finally came," i said to him with a smile.

"sorry, i just got to sneak out today too," he replied to me as i handed him his favorite, coffee latte.

"it's okay, im always willing to spend my time with you." i said to him, while taking a sip of my coffee.

"what do you want to do?" he asked, his gaze still not leaving mine, making me melt at every moment.

"uh–i..." i trailed of as i think about it over and over again, as i fell silent again.

then he suddenly rested his face on his palm in the table, making the distance between our faces meters away and his face flashed a curious look.

he looked like a child patiently waiting to be given sweets

now, my heart starts pumping like crazy again—how lucky could i be? getting able to see him upclose is indeed a blessing.

how could he be so perfectly fine? because im basically not right now. im supposed to tell him that i—do love him a lot, ever since.

he blinked his eyes and asked once more, "what is it chae?" looking more cuter than before, and here's me hoping to stay still after all of these.

"actually, i-i love you so much and i hope you know that, kun." i blurted out and he frozed a little in his place.

"is that a yes or yes? it's so cold here by the way," he asked, glancing aside.

"of course it's a yes, you idiot." i playfully hit his shoulders as he sat next to me.

"do you really mean it?" he turned himself to face me. "i do mean it— do you want me to take it back?" i told him with a straight face, making him pout.

"don't you dare or else," he said while staring intently at me.

"i'll kiss you." he remarked and i looked down immediately, avoiding his stares.

"i take it back then," i answered jokingly.

my face started heating up when he come closer and leaned down to plant a small kiss on my forehead.

my heart literaly stopped beating, it's for real.

surprisingly, i found myself in comfort in his arms as i buried my face on his chest. i felt so safe and secured.

his scent and warmth was so pleasing that i wouldn't want to let go. embracing kun is the best thing that i've done in my entire life.

he pulled away and looked at me."now, would you still take it back?" he asked, trying not to let out his soft giggles.

"not anymore," i said to him as i stood up from my seat. "did you plan on doing so?" he asked, looking defeated by my words.

"yes," i answered frankly just to see his reaction.

"gosh, im so dissapointed in you." he said and crossed his arms while looking away and his reaction radiates a lot of energy from the top ten anime betrayals.

he only earned a laugh from me instead of consoling him that made him more hurt.

okay, i didn't mean to do it.

i don't know but i love teasing him so much to see how cute his reactions are, and how precious he is and that i really need to protect him.

"i didn't mean it kun, i was just joking. im sorry," i said as i faced him. "we only started dating and im already broken hearted." he said.

"dear im sorry, you're just too cute that im not stopping myself anymore," i said as my hand landed on his face to squish it.

"ya, stop it i know im cute." he tried to take my hands of but i still won and i made him laugh.

he stood up and offered his hand,"where should we go?" he asked.

"take me to the place where makes you happy," i said bluntly as he interwines his hand with mine.

"i know a place," he stated. "let's eat hotpot." he said and his face brightened as we made our way out of the coffee shop.

"id love that!" i answered and we started walking down the street.

what a wonderful day.

sUp people?
exams? done. yipeee im finally free from all restrictions :>

oh! and this book is close to reach 400 reads! thanks for voting~ i hope you guys enjoy this update! ily all ♡