eleven

tap. tap. tap. today is the day~

"i'm meeting kun today. i don't know if i could come back alive," chaeyong told her best friend over the phone.

she let out a small sigh. "he still has no idea about the coffee shop," she added.

"you should confess that," her best friend advised. "i'm gonna hang up, im going for shopping with my sister. better tell me about it after, bye!" she heard the phone beeped.

she tried hard to calm herself down as she kept thinking about it. "will he get unexcited about that fact that he has already seen me before," she said to herself while looking at the time.

shall i not go there to meet him? But that would be rude.

i don't want to make him upset...

"okay, pull yourself together chaeyong. you're only gonna meet him. again," she said to herself.

it's one of her way to stay calm during situations like this.

as she arrived to the coffee shop an hour earlier, she sat in there, ordered a drink while patiently waiting for him.

she wanted to prepare herself first from his reaction later.

an hour passed and he still haven't arrived. maybe he'll arrive at ten.. or not?..

it was past eleven in the morning and she still didn't have any news from him.

"patience is a virtue, they say." she heard a voice from someone at the back of her seat.

chaeyong turned upon the person behind her.

the voice was coming from sehun. "he's..one of my brother's colleague," the guy smiled at her.

"are you waiting for someone?" he asked, "maybe?" she answered frugally, now sipping her second cup of coffee.

"i'd better tell chan hyung about this," he smirked jokingly.

"you don't have to do that, he already knows that i'll be here today." she said while clearing her throat.

"defensive... hmmm," he let out a small laugh facing chaeyong.

"what are you doing here by the way?" she asked politely. "just strolling around to get fresh air," he answered.

they kept on chatting with each other and she didn't noticed how much time has passed by.

by that, there were a lot of unread messages from kun. it didn't took her long to pick up her phone to read all of those.

while sehun was also finding a way to peek at her phone.

*•.¸♡¸.•*

(you have 6 unread messages)
slide right to view

dandan96
chaeyong, are you already there?
sent at 8:04 am

dandan96
sorry i cant make it today

dandan96
i dont want to disappoint you but something came up

dandan96
i was supposed to be there today sorry

dandan96
i'll try to make it up for you next time
please don't get mad :'(

dandan96
i have to go my manager is asking for my phone, let's talk later!