Class Representative

Izuku went down to the basement of the building and started watching all of the other fights and noting down his classmate's strengths and weaknesses. After all the fights had finished and all of class 1-A were in the basement and All Might began to talk in the same shouty voice as Iida "I have decided an MVP, they are who I thought made the best choices in the situation I set you all, can anyone guess who it is?" he said looking around the class for a second. Momo thought for a second and then answered, "Izuku Midoriya deserves the title of MVP for attempting to keep the fighting to a minimal by going from the top down. When this didn't work, he immediately adapted to it and he even winded a villain instead of a full on fight which could of damaged the building. He also came up with the plan to come at the 'nuclear bomb' from two angles because the person defending could probably only hold off one person. Therefore, he did better than everyone here when it comes to decision making and he even physically did well, defeating one 'villain' and holding of the other until his partner could attack them from behind, knocking them out." Everyone was shocked apart from Izuku because he already knew she was smarter than most. All Might audibly gasped but eventually responded with "Young Yaoyorozu... that was an incredible answer and a correct one too. Izuku is the MVP and I think the reasons have already been explained." Everyone gave a small applause and then All Might looked at his watch and shouted class dismissed and ran away to the staff room. Everyone walked to their friends and started chatting and showing off their outfits. Eijiro walked over to Izuku and said, "The way you fought was so manly, I'm really impressed." Izuku responded, "Thank you very much, now if I leave it any longer,  I think Recovery Girl may actually kill me so I'll be leaving." Izuku then began to walk off to be interrupted by Ochako, "Hey Izu" she coed. Izuku's smile faded and he said without stopping his walking "Don't call me that name that is reserved for the person I love, in other words fuck off." 

Then Izuku finally made it to the nurse's office. Recovery Girl complained to him about getting himself hurt again and eventually let him go. Izuku raced home and passed out thanks to Recovery Girl's quirk.

He woke up and grabbed a mug and made himself some tea, earl grey to be specific. He ran to school and sat down between Momo and Ochako. Momo smiled at him and he grinned back. Mr. Aizawa then walked in and said, "Today you will decide the class representative, tell me before the day ends." The class exploded into shouts of people saying they want to be the representative. Iida then stood up at the front of the class and said in his usual shouty fashion "We should perform a vote to decide who should be the class representative." Everyone quieted down and thought about his proposision for a minute. A few people started to say, "Wouldn't everyone vote for themselves?". This is when Izuku decided to contribute, "I say you're not allowed to write yourself on the voting paper and that way there will more likely than not, be people with multiple votes and they will be the people a lot of people want as the class rep." People then took a minute to debate this new idea in their minds and everyone began to agree with Izuku after a while. Then the voting took place. Within five minutes everyone had voted and Iida began a tally on the board. He read out "Midoriya one, Midoriya one, Midoriya one, Midoriya one, Midoriya one, Midoriya one, Midoriya one, Midoriya one again errrm, well... this is easier if we just count who didn't vote for Midoriya. Who, other than himself, voted for someone else other than Izuku here?" Iida asked gesturing towards Izuku. The whole class remained silent and after a few seconds everyone began looking around for someone with their hand up or something like that. Iida continued "Then whoever Izuku voted for came second as no-one else received votes, Izuku who did you vote to be our Class Representative?" Iida asked, curious for who the supergenius would pick as second to him. "Momo" he replied plainly. People were surprised, Momo was the most shocked of any of them.

Everyone began talking however they all stopped when Izuku began to justify his choice. "1) I'm certain you all saw how smart and analytical she is when she told everyone why I should be MVP." This received a few nods. Izuku continued "2) She also got in through recommendations." More people joined the nod squad. "3) She is incredibly rich and so she probably has more free time because she probably doesn't cook, clean, take out the bins and all of the other small tasks teenagers are given because she has maids and butlers. I think that, that free time could go towards being the class rep." Everyone was surprised to hear that Momo was actually a rich girl with maids and butlers, Momo was angry though. Izuku and Momo took a bow at the front of the class and then returned to their seats. Within the hour Mr. Aizawa had them doing jobs all over the place to make up for his laziness, Momo asked "Why did you tell everyone I was that rich? And how did you know I had maids and butlers?" She knew he would respond with some clever answer and to be honest she kind of liked it when he was showing off his amazing intellect, she thought it made him look cool.

"Well... 1) I told everyone that you were rich because it helped my justification of picking you 2) I knew you had maids and butlers because you're rich and the skin on your hands is too soft for you to have worked hard physically at any point. 3) I know you asked because you're worried that people will only approach you know because of your family's money however I have performed a complete analysis of the class and I believe that the only person who would approach you looking for your money is the round-faced girl, her family's in a tight spot financially and she could become that desperate at one point. However, everyone else would approach you the same as if you had no money what so ever." Izuku responded, with a smug little grin on his face. "Thanks?" she said in a questioning tone. "You're welcome" Izuku responded. The two of them then went back to writing up the letters for the trip to the U.S.J.

It was now two days after the class representative had been decided and Izuku was walking to school. He was getting to the road with the gate to U.A. on it and he saw reporters as far as the eye can see (without his quirk boost). Izuku was about to use OFA to just jump ove rthe wall and into the school but he saw Momo being bombarded by reporters because her qurik wasn't as useful for escaping from the beasts hungry for news. Izuku swooped in and grabbed her then darted over the wall, the only thing anyone saw was a green blur. Momo stopped for a second to take in what just happened and she went to hit Izuku and said "You're not supposed to touch people without consent". Izuku easily dodged the feeble attempt at an attack and said "I'll put you back if you want?" in response. Momo got annoyed and said "Are you trying to wind me up?" in an attempt at a threatening voice. Izuku gave a small snigger that doubled Momo's frustration and then disappeared to the classroom using OFA again.

The peace in the classroom was soon disruppted by the sound of an alarm. Izuku immediately started forming the most likely reason. 'It could be villains but it is the morning and so it would be stupid, it would be better to attack at literally any other time so I can rule that out. It could be an animal tripping the alarm but i've seen the alarm system, it's a Rhombone 456 system which means if an animal got in it would check it's size and temperature, see it's just an animal and remain silent. The only other thing that could of happened that has a chance bigger than 1% is reporters and judging by how desperate they were this morning they probably would try to get in. Problem: people will start to panic. Soloution: tell everyone in the school that it is just some reporters. Means: use the speaker system in the school to get the word out.' Izuku got up and walked over to the speaker in their classroom and hooked it up to the laptop he had just got out of his bag. He then activated OFA at 1.5% on his fingers and began typing at outrageous speeds he then activated it on his eyes so he could keep up with the text flying across the screen. He then plugged a microphone from a cuboard in the classroom into his laptop and said "The alarm was triggered by a few overeager reporters, please stop the panicing and calm down. Everyone return to their classroom and get on with the day." Everyone in the class thought they had adjusted to Izuku, but all of them were stood there in awe as Izuku had acted. Eijiro finally broke the silence with "Izuku's so manly." Everyone then mentally facepalmed and then began to give Izuku praise.

Sorry it's been a while

Ina bit