U.A. Sports Festival (pt 1)

"Izuku Midoriya, next time you come to me i'll just give you a roll of bandages." Izuku looked at Recovery Girl apologetically for the tenth time in that one hour. Izuku then managed to escape to his room and he immediately had a shower and went to bed. 

Izuku woke up with a towel on his bed and he recalled the events of the previous night. He got up a groaned as last night was the most fighting he'd ever done and his body wasn't really ready to get used with OFA for hours on end. He got dressed and then went for a run because he had woken up too early to go to school straight away. 

After the run, Izuku started to make breakfast for him and his mom. He decided on pancakes, bacon, fried eggs and toast and cooked them all simultaneously and finished in 10 mins. Inko had now woken up and she immediately tried to help but Izuku insisted on her getting treated by him. He finished all the food and dished it up before taking it over to the Midoriya house's dining table. Izuku ate his food quicker than his mom and went to get prepared for school. He said bye to his mom and finally walked to school.

He got to his homeroom and sat down and started joining in with the group of people talking. After a small conversation everyone made it to their seat and Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom. He began "The attack is over but your fight is only just begining." Everyone in the class shivered apart from Izuku, who had no reaction to what Mr. Aizawa had said. Mr. Aizawa picked up on this and asked Izuku "Why're you not scared?" Izuku grinned and started "1)Even if you were saying that e have to fight someone or something I think I could handle it. 2)I also know that you are not talking about fighting villains and that you are actually talking about the sports festival. 3) I recommend that you stop trying to scare you students otherwise you will be recieving a complaint. I am well aware that the teaching in this school is very 'loose' and the individual teachers decide what is taught and how it is taught. However, there are rules that must be obeyed and the 26th rule is "No terrorising students unless it is with an aim" Therefore, you have broken a rule seeing as disguising the sports festival as a disaster is terrorising people and there is no reason to do it. Next time something like this happens I will report it to the principal." Everyone in the class stared at Izuku and were inspired by his awesomeness. Mr. Aizawa stood and looked at Izuku with his face staying the same as always.Mr. Aizawa simply said "Yes, sure" 

People were now talking again and, as usual, there was a crowd around Izuku's desk where he sat down surrounded by people. He recieved compliments from everyone in the class. After that people began to talk about the sports festival. This eventually lead to people talking about being heroic. It was at this point that Ochako got intense which suprised Izuku badly because she was that desperate to get money. Then came the question of 'Why do you want to be a hero?'. Ochako was the first person asked it because she was already the centre of attention after the face that she made. She looked around without making eye contact with anyone in the room, and said "Well, my family have never been too well-off so I want to become a hero for... the money." Everyone was shocked to hear the reason and some not in a good way. Izuku saw this as an opportunity to help everyone in his class. Izuku asked Iida "Iida, what you consider the most heroic reason for being a hero? Please answer." Iida was confused but still furfilled the request, "Well, I think it would be to be a hero to help others." Izuku took back over and added "Everyone agree?" This recieved small, confused nods from the rest of the class. Izuku then asked Ochako "You want to be a hero to support your family correct?" This got a nod from the round-faced girl and Izuku continued "So essentially, you want to be a hero to help your family?" Another nod. Izuku was now smiling as he said his last question "So you want to be a help peole? I don't see a problem." Ochako was now cheering up thanks to Izuku and she said "Yeah, I guess so." Izuku took this moment to help his whole class. He finally stood up and said in a charismatic voice "As long as you want to help someone as a hero, you are a hero, in my opinion." Everyone thought it over and all of them came round to Izuku's point of view.

It was now Momo's turn to answer the question. Mina asked "Momo why do you want to be a hero?" Momo froze up and answered after a few seconds, "Well... it sounds cheesy but I've always wanted to save people." Everyone agreed that Momo's reason was good and then everyone moved onto the next person. Iida. Eijiro asked him "Yo bro, why are you here then?" Iida's answer was prepared and he instantly responded "Well my brother was a hero and I've always wanted to save people just like him." Eijiro was suprised by the instant answer but liked the answer and said "Cool".

Now was the person everyone was waiting for, someone finally asked Izuku the question. It was Momo as she was curious to the reason for his clear hardwork. Izuku sighed and then responded in his emotionless voice "My dad was a villain and he hurt exactly 478,936 people and I want to save that many people and more to help repay the world." Everyone was shocked that the most heroic and cool kid in their class had a villainous father. Izuku carried on "He died... Anyway, the sports festival is coming up so I am going to go and practice. Bye"

(Sorry it's been awhile, I stopped writing in and around Christmas but I'm back now)

Ina bit