Chapter 11: Avril the Chocolate Monster

Avril's P.O.V

"Oh why did we just have to have a field trip on Valentine's Day!" the annoyance complains to my darling.

"Well would you have rather had normal school then?" my love astutely retorts.

"Well... no..."

"Then look on the bright side. It's a day without work, and we get to spend it together! I mean... whatever you might of had planned can wait until we get back, right?"

"Yeah I guess you're right in a way..." The thief mumbles into a pout before turning that delicious frown into an infuriating grin and chipper reply, "OOOOOOOOoooooooo, Teddy Bear, are you excited?!"

"Didn't you just-"

"But a chocolate factory, Teddy. A chocolate... factory! How did Ms.Sakura even get that kind of trip approved?!" Shelby rudely cuts off my Teddy Bear.

"Well I'm sure Ms.Sakura has her ways." The blue eyed, glasses wearing, cold hearted nerd and, sadly, my bus partner, Reizo, grips and leans over the back of their seats to hop into the conversation, also rudely interrupting before Teddy Bear has a chance to respond.

"Oh? Did I just hear my boy, Rei, make a dirty joke?" The loud and obnoxious, Nathan, joins the conversation. Can't these people mind their own business?!

"No! Get your mind out of the gutter." Reizo cooly snaps.

Across from Reizo, Nathan leans back into his seat with his arms folded behind his head. Once relaxed, a satisfying smirk crosses his lips before shrugging, "Whatever you say, Rei."

"Nathan!" Reizo's voice slightly raises.

"Rei!" Nathan continues to cockily smile, egging on the incoming sling of comments toward eachother that I could no longer stand to listen to.

I tune them out to longingly stare into the sliver of my love's side of his head that I could lovingly witness through the gap within the seats. He tragically turns his attention back to the troglodyte, "Regardless of how she got the permission for this trip, if you think about it..." He leans in closer to the parasite's ear to whisper, "Visiting a chocolate factory is coincidentally fitting for the day of love. You could say it's kind of... romantic."

Shelby bursts, "OH YOU ARE SO RIGHT, TEDDY BEAR! D-Did ya know? I LOOOVE chocolate! I would marry it if I didn't have you! It's a woman's best friend or more like mine because Mika doesn't like chocolate. She only likes vanilla flavored stuff."

Reizo suddenly returns back into the conversation with a low chuckle, "Well I guess that means you have no chance, right Nathan?"

Nathan heartily laughs back way too loudly before commenting, "Who got in your pants to make you happy enough to be crackin' these jokes?"

I reluctantly tear my gaze away from Teddy Bear to follow along with everyone else who was looking at a red faced Reizo who only manages to squeak, "What?!"

Before the flustered Reizo could muster a full response, that flirtatious hoe we have for a teacher, Ms. Sakura, songbirdingly hollers, "We are heeeeeerrrreeeeeeee!"

Teddy's P.O.V

As we disembark from the bus, Ms. Sakura, at the head of the pack of trailing students, sings, "Remember! Please have a partner chosen because after the tour you will be let loose to explore the facilities with said partner and complete a SCAVENGER HUNT! Whichever team of TWO wins will get BONUS POINTS!"

I grab Shelby's hand and with a kind grin asks to confirm, "Partner?"

She grasps back and raises our hands up into the air like champions while shouting a bit too loudly, "I choose Teddy Bear!" Thankfully no one but my snickering friends that lurk behind us heard.