julie plague

CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE ORIGINALS, AND LEGACIES

also, quick note:
i have not finished TO but it was spoiled to me, courtesy of my friends and the youtube recommended section. i haven't even watched legacies but people tell me everything so what am i, a mere TVD enthusiast, suppose to do.

 ♛

julie plague. destroyer of lives, ships, and hearts. personally, i would never say i hate julie because that's pretty extreme but she pisses me off so that's a start.

my issues with julie plec:
• some characters in her shows lack any and all character development.
• she feels the need to kill off everybody because of what... love? uh NO. a show doesn't have to end with beloved characters dying but 'cHarActERs cOmiNg fuLL ciRcLE' i guess.
• klaus' and elijah's deaths were utterly ridiculous but that deserves a whole chapter in itself.
• apparently legacies has dragons now?? this isn't medieval times JULIE. it's suppose to be about the supernatural. or maybe i'm missing something.

did i miss anything? probably. what do you guys think? y'all got anymore bones to pick with julie plague?

i'll probably be making a julie plague pt. 2 in the future because i KNOW i didn't cover everything but oh whale.