when He pranked you

Garroth
When he put blue food coloring on your tooth brush.  when you used it you had blue teeth for a couple of day and those days you didn't talk to him which he really regret it so he never
pranked you again.

Laurance
He put toothpaste on the middle of your Oreo, so when you took a bite it was disgusting the look on your face was priceless tho because laurance fell to the ground laughing.

Dante
Well Dante he put a air horn under your chair at your desk, he hid somewhere so he could witness it all happen well when you went into the room and sat down you screamed and fell out which Dante died out laughing. you went over to where he was hiding and chased him around until you got tired and passed out on your bed.

Travis
Oh Travis so he couldn't think of what to do so since he knew you hated spiders he drew one on the toilet paper which some how worked. You got home from school/work and you had to do your business well Travis waited at the door for you well when you went to grab the toilet paper you seen it and fell off the toilet and hurt yourself pretty badly which Travis felt bad so he did whatever you wanted all week.

Zane
Well Zane he just hid in your closet and scared the crap out of you which he actually made you cry and he was freking out so he cuddled you and gave you cupcakes and told you he was sorry about a million times but he felt really bad that he did that.

Aaron
He decided to not pay any attention to you or talk to you all day well after that day was up you was in your room depressed and confused well later Aaron told you it was a prank and you did the same to him but longer to get him back.

s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑x̥͕̮̠̦͉̑̉̄̀̚t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑^^