Challenge

Its been about 6 days in and I was already feeling the weight of not being able to show him the affection I want in public. Literal reason 1 why I don't involve myself with dl guys. I mean I know this is new to him but hell idk man. Technically we still not together just trying things out, so I mean why not just show a little attention to somebody else in the meantime. I was playing around with this guy name Paris when I felt eyes piercing my skin. As soon as I turned around Jamarco was staring at me with rage in his face, although watching him be jealous was cute I knew this was about to start some shit. A text came in.

Dope crush:

Oh, really Justin, that's crazy B......

Kidd Kalypso:

Man, ian even doing nun fr we just kicking it plus I can't even be on you how I want to so what you want me to do Marco

Dope crush:

You might be right but you aint gotta let that nigga get close to u like that don't make me tear this hoe up.

Read

At this point I was so over him man like frfr . he texts me bout 4more times but ian even read em. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and of course it was him.

"What Marco ian really in the mood" I whispered.

"Look I'm sorry man fr, I wanna be the man u need me to be and if I gotta make what we got official in front of everybody I will, just promise me you won't let me look stupid and u gone be with me no matter what." He said in a regular tone meaning others heard him.

At this point nun of us no longer gave a fuck and ignited a fire in us simply due to the thrill. Without anything being said he pulled me close to him by my hips and kissed me ever so softly. When I tell you, I have neve heard so much commotion turns to silence in such a short time like wow. In a quick instant my first reaction was to stop kissing him and run but my body did a totally different action. I kissed him back obviously and time was at a total standstill. When we stopped Isaiah was literally dragging a boy across a table. How the hell did we even miss this and why the hell is it happening. I went to grab him and quickly rushed out the building and to my car.

"What the hell happened back there?" I asked frantically

"Well while you were smooching on the dl boy toy, I was defending yall since SoundCloud ass niggas was talking shit on my good Judy name. and I know had to bully that nigga, fucking weirdo!!!"

At this point I don't know whether to be disappointed at him for letting these fuck boys get to him or ecstatic that he valued our friendship enough to fight for me.

"And when tf where you gonna tell me and Derrick that you and marco were a thing like wtf bitch we supposed to be the first to know not the whole damn school then us." He asked obviously mad.

"Look I decided to keep this really on the low for his sake, Sorry I didn't tell u guys but at the time it seem like the right thing to do that way I wouldn't pressure him to do something he wasn't ready to do"

"Well he seemed pretty ready to me the way he slobbed u down like a rib at a black family cookout." He giggled

"Ok now I'm bout to read you lol, Do not come for me or him Mr. mighty Joe Young."

I started up my truck and as I was pulling out of the parking lot I saw Jamarco and told him to hop in. Riding towards his apartment blasting Ariana Grande Thank You Next when all a sudden I saw police lights in my review. In my mind something doesn't feel right. God be with us.