Chapter 1

A/N I was going to add a few pictures but for some reason it only let me add one hmmm
Anyway enjoy 💕
—————

"Man, I knew I was right making you my best man!" Nathan swung his arm over Nick's shoulder and grinning ear to ear. "How did you manage to get us into this place?"

We were walking through the small parking lot towards The Gem, the infamous gentlemen's club. It was almost impossible to get in due to its popularity and we were just waltzing in without a wait.

"Well, I did pull some strings with my aunt Molly. She owns the place and because I agreed to do practically anything she wants, she put us on the VIP list for tonight," Nick explained with a smug look on his face.

I'd only ever heard about the place from others and never thought I'd actually go. It was almost two hours away from the college and not typically a place where a lot our students go to. We made it up to the door and Nick talked to this serious looking bouncer for a few seconds before he smiled and let us in. I guess he really did pull some strings just for us. All 5 of us walked eagerly into the club. I didn't exactly know what I expected, but I was definitely in for a surprise.

The inside was packed full of people despite the fact it was a Tuesday. It was a lot more elegant than anything I was expecting and I ran a hand down my black button down shirt, thankful that Nick warned us with a "Dress in style, boys" before. The others guys were a bit surprised too. Nick noticed and filled us in a bit. "My aunt's got the nicest place around. She cares a lot about making this place more classy than the others. You'll understand when you meet her." He ran off to go grab her and I took the opportunity to look around a bit.

Classy didn't even cover it. The tall ceilings twinkled with gold and white lights illuminating the guest seating while a few chandeliers were hanging at different parts of the room. There were tall dark mahogany tables surrounded by black leather bar stools near the bar. The bar was white and huge with glass shelves holding all the alcohol. I couldn't help but notice two statue busts on either end of it. The stage had a few poles and a main stage stuck out in the middle. I wondered if there would be some type of show that night. Nick came running back a little bit a head of who I assumed to be his aunt.

"Okay guys whatever you do be respectful. She's a very head strong lady and will not hesitate to take your balls." We all chuckled at this a little but were instantly a bit worried.

"Hello, gentlemen. I am very glad you were able to make it with Nicholas tonight," she spoke with a smooth voice and a hint of southern twang. She seemed to be in her forties and dressed like I would imagine any manager to dress. A crisp pencil skirt with a intricate white blouse. "Now who would be the man of the hour?" She smiled as she scanned us all until Nahan piped up.

"That would be me, ma'am." I guess he felt her importance just as much as I did.

"Well congratulations to you and I hope you enjoy your celebration here tonight. There will be a smaller show tonight in a couple of minutes, so you guys can get some drinks on the house and enjoy yourselves." She smiled at us before turning to Nick and asking him a bit about how his mom's doing and and then giving us a small wave before leaving.

"This night is looking pretty great guys! Nick and I can go get everyone drinks and you guys go catch some seats," Brian established quickly before him and Nick disappeared over to the bar.

We were lucky enough so snag two small round tables right by the front and Ethan and Nick returned right before the lights on the stage started to dim.

Through the darkness I could see four figures appear on the center stage and get into their positions. I wondered what the show will be like. I had never been in a place quite like this. Nathan hit my shoulder saying, "I'm excited. I didn't expect there to be a show tonight."