15

~Roselyn's POV~

I paused and stared at him as he turned off my phone. "What did you do?" I sighed deeply, heading over to him and taking my phone. "Nothing." He lied. I read my messages and my jaw slacked a little, looking up at him. "Why did you say that?!" I exclaimed.

Luke pretended to be confused, frowning down at me as he stood up. "Say what?" He asked. I held my phone up to him, showing him the screen. "You told Reed that I thought he has a small 'wiener,' as you put it, and that he doesn't know how to please a girl!" I gaped, looking up at him. "What?" He shrugged, grinning widely in amusement. I smacked him on the chest and tossed my phone onto the bed, rubbing my forehead. "That is so mean." I said, trying to stay mad at him.

"He cheated on you with your sister." He reminded me, raising a brow. "I think it's understandable that you be a bit mean to him."

"Besides," grinned Luke. "Just because it's a bit mean doesn't mean it isn't true." He chuckled, crossing his arms. I shook my head and grabbed the clothes that I'd dropped on the floor earlier, leaving towards the laundry room. "What? You know that it's true!" He exclaimed, hurrying up beside me. I sent him a look, frowning. "You've got no shame, you know that?" I said, pushing open the laundry room door. He just chuckled, leaning against the open door as I put my clothes in the washer. "I've got a little." He disagreed.

I snorted and started the washer, turning to leave. "Really? I don't see any." I remarked, staring up at him. I smiled challengingly at him and he shrugged, crossing his arms over his broad chest. "That's because there isn't any for this situation, but I promise it's there." He assured, grinning at me. I shook my head and brushed past him, leaving the laundry room door open for him to follow me out. "What? You don't believe me?" He gasped and I heard the sound of his footsteps hitting the floor behind me.

"Not in the slightest." I hummed, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He pouted, bumping my hip with his. "Whatever. Reed deserves rude treatment from you." He insisted, walking behind me into the bathroom. "That's my decision. I don't want to talk to him." I stated, looking over at him in the mirror as I grabbed my hair brush from the sink.

He rolled his lips into his mouth in thought, humming quietly to himself. "That's fair." He reluctantly admitted, nodding. I didn't respond, gathering my hair into two sections and brushing them out separately. "Your hair is still so long, even after cutting it." He observed, grabbing a strand of my slightly damp hair. "It was down to my butt." I reminded, smiling in amusement at the awe in his voice. "Was it now?" He frowned, pretending to be surprised. I laughed, some of my hair falling behind my shoulders as I moved my arm. "You're an idiot." I grinned.

Luke chuckled quietly, playing with the strands of my hair. "Well, you're the one giving me sass." He retorted, dropping his hand away from me. I finished brushing my hair and tossed my hair over my shoulder, setting the brush down. "I've no idea what you're talking about." I fibbed, biting my lip to stop myself from smiling.

He raised a brow at me, leaning against the sink. "Sure you don't." He said, shaking his head. I grinned as I lightly bit my lip, shoving his shoulder. "That was hardly sass." I stated, looking up at him. "Right." He said disbelievingly, looking down at me as I walked around him and turned off the bathroom light as I left. "Whole lotta sass, and a whole lotta ass." He remarked, teasing me. I flipped him the middle finger, rolling my eyes.

"There's about to be a 'whole lotta' my foot up your ass." I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest as I stared up at him.

He grinned widely, mirth on his face. "You're about as threatening as a bunny." He mocked, laughing. I huffed, my lips turning down in annoyance. "Well, you've got the mental capacity of a small bucket." I retorted, causing him to gasp dramatically. "How rude." He pouted, taking only three steps before he was stood directly in front of me. I stepped back once, finding him far too close. "You always insult me, sweetheart. I'll take a kiss as an apology." He teased, stepping forward once again.