34

~Roselyn's POV~

I noticed that now Luke would pay extra close attention to me when I was hanging out with Ashton or even just near him, as if something were going to happen. The only time this didn't apply was when Mia was around, which I expected. It was really uncomfortable, actually. If Ashton and I got 'too' close to each other, Luke would force his way in between the two of us out of nowhere.

I didn't know why he was being so invasive, especially considering I told him that Ashton and I were not going to be having any repeats.

"Hey, where'd you get that?" Ashton gasped, pointing down at the Dr. Pepper in my hands. I raised a brow and pointed to the kitchen. "The fridge." I said, but he shook his head. "I looked earlier and there wasn't any." He frowned, so I sighed as I stood up and headed to the kitchen. I searched the fridge for a Dr. Pepper and found one at the very back, behind a jar of pickles. "See? In the fridge." I handed him it and closed the fridge door.

"But I looked there." He muttered to himself, frowning as he popped it open. I snorted and walked off, glancing over at Luke as he stared at me from the couch. "What?" I huffed, shaking my head at him. "What?" He asked back, leaning into the couch more. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the other couch, shaking my head. "You're really overbearing, you know." I sighed, causing him to pout. "You're mean."

I chuckled and grabbed my phone off of the table, glancing up at him. "You're stupid." I said back, smiling. I yawned as I kicked my feet up onto the table, stretching my legs out. "Where has Mia been? I haven't seen her in a few days." I brought up, curious. He blinked at the sudden subject change and shrugged. "She says she has to work." He answered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh, okay." I muttered, nodding. An awkward silence settled over us as Ashton came and sat down, Luke's gaze flicking over to him as he placed an arm over the back of my shoulders. "So, what are we doing today?" Ashton asked, drinking his soda.

I shrugged, looking up at him. "I dunno. Nobody has any plans, I don't think." I said, briefly glancing up at Sophia entered the room, her arm laced through Harry's. Honestly, I didn't know when those two had hooked up, but she finally stopped trying to get to Luke and diverted her attention to Harry instead, who actually wanted her. I think she realized that her time with Luke was over.

"Can't we do something?" He whined, causing me to raise a brow. "Why do I have to think of it?" I frowned. "Because I always do it!" He huffed, throwing his head back.

"We could play a board game." I suggested lamely, shrugging. Ashton hummed and nodded, pushing up off the couch. "I'm gonna bring them." He announced, heading off down the hallway. Luke walked over to me and took Ash's spot, gripping my wrist softly and slipping his hand into mine. "Stop flirting with him so much." He pouted, causing me to laugh and smack him away from me. "You're a moron. I'm not flirting with him at all." I snorted, rolling my eyes.

Ashton came back with a few board games, dropping them onto the table and sitting down on the floor in front of us. "So which one?" He asked, and I shrugged. "I'm fine with whichever." I said, giving him a smile. He held up Monopoly, grinning. "I wanna be the dog!" He exclaimed, causing me to chuckle and nod, slipping onto the floor in front of the couch. "Okay, let's play then."

**

Luke grinned at me as I stood beside him in the sand, dressed in only a bathing suit. "You look so cute." He teased, bumping my hip with his. I glared at him, shaking my head. "I told you to stop flirting with me when you've got your mic on." I sighed. He chuckled and flicked my wrist, not caring about what I'd just said. "It's nothing I haven't said before."

"It's also not worse than anything I've said before." He remarked.

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him, waiting for it to be our turn to go. The challenge for today was a pretty simple one. Luke and I were a team and we had to carry a giant dummy through an obstacle course. If we finished the fastest, then we won.