bugs and lola

running, sweating, heat. lola was in heat. she was in pain. now bunny's don't usually go into heat but in this omiverse its different. before she was a girl, but when she fell down the rabbit hole she was a slave to bugs. bugs was good to her, he treated her nice and well, but she was  his sex slave, and... she didn't hate it. actually she kind of looked up to bugs. he was very handsome and that was all she needed. really she wasn't like a slave, just a girlfriend. anyway, bugs had sent her to the grocery store for some carrots, after the purchase is when she felt it.  her stomach drop and she collapsed on the floor. luckily porky was there to snap her out of her trace and help guide her to lucidity. she was wet. a whole puddle surrounded her and she was drenched, luckily porky just thought she peed herself. lola quickly got up and ran back to the trail of the hole, thanking porky in her rush. her heart yearned to be with bugs. bugs would make her feel better, bugs would make her feel safe. as lola ran her pussy yearned to filled up with his bugs cock. a few hops and she couldn't take it anymore. she grabbed the carrots and shoved them up her leaking hole. she moaned, it wasn't as good as bugs, but it'll have to do for now. she imagined his touch and kept going. finally she made it to the hole and pushed herself down, screaming "bugs! bugs! take me! bugs fill me up!" moaning in distress bugs ran to her side and picks her up. "well it's finally that time of year ain't sweets." he said in a seductive cowboy voice. "time to make some bunnies right sugar?" he asked lola who only moaned loud in response. "let's get'er done!" and with that they went to town. bugs took one hop and they were in the bedroom. he stripped her of all the wet clothes and pinned her to the bed frame. "now how do you want it darlin'?" he asked. he knew she couldn't speak but he waited anyways. what a tease. lola only moaned louder as he began to play with her nipples and clit. "come on beautiful, daddy needs to know what to give his princess" and with that she gushed out. "oh boy you came already? that won't do now will it." he said in a powerful voice. a voice that made lola shiver because he sounded so angry and when bugs gets angry, he does angry things. she imagined him tying her up and felt her pussy tremble and it have out a squirt. "what're you thinking about love?... better not be that fucking pig across the street! i see the way you look at him!" he suddenly yelled and grit his teeth. "you're mine and i'll slaughter him for breakfast! right love." lola was in shock. that's my bugs she thought as tears weld in her eyes. "y-yes alpha... i'm all yours" she whimpered "take me."
the end