Chapter 4

"Tohru are you okay?" Shigure chirped as he walked up the stairs and into her room, where he saw the young couple still sleeping.

"ohh. Well aren't you two getting quite close" he chimed quietly and walked back to the kitchen to find something for himself to eat.

After a few hours of loneliness, Shigure called Hatori. Hatori briefly explained what he and Kyo were talking about and said he would be there in a few hours. After the phone call, Shigure moseyed his way up to Tohru's room.

When he got upstairs he saw Hutsaharu and Yuki standing at the doorway.

"good morning Hutsaharu" he sung, and the two boys looked over to see the overly happy dog. Shigure walked in front of the two boys, into miss Tohru's room.

"waky, waky lovebirds" the noisy dog yelped happily.

Tohru and Kyo slowly opened their eyes.

Once her eyes focused, Tohru shot up and blushed intensively, at the sight of the rat, cow, and dog looking at them.

Once Kyo realised there were 3 Sohma's looking at him and his beloved girlfriend, he wasn't too happy and glared at them. To Kyo's relief they left and went downstairs.

"morning" he kindly mumbled to Tohru.

She replied more eccentrically as Tohru does and blushed which again made Kyo blush.

When am I ever going to get over blushing when she says something cute? Kyo scolded himself.

Kyo was struggling to find his favourite black t-shirt he was wearing that night, he was getting quite frustrated. Tohru realised what he was looking for and started looking for his black shirt too. She found it first and told Kyo. He walked over to her and stopped in front of her, awaiting his favourite shirt. she didn't want to hand it to him and held his shirt close to her chest.

"hey, can I have my shirt please?" Kyo asked

"oh, uhh" Tohru became flustered

"c-c-c can I..... Uh. Can I put it on you...please...?" she asked neveriously.

"oh, uh. Sure" Kyo confirmed as he scratched his head blushed.

Kyo moved his arms into the sleeves, as Tohru slid the rest of his shirt on him. She blushed at the touch of Kyo's warm, bare, muscular body. Tohru had to change next and gestured for Kyo to leave the room, he didn't.

"well you dressed me so I gotta return the favour" Kyo said with a nervous yet cocky smile.

He took the light-coloured clothes from her hands, Tohru turned around, hands covering her chest. She didn't want to face Kyo, because it was too embarrassing. Kyo stepped behind her and slowly laid his hands on her hips and gently lifted her shirt off over her head. 

*Authors note*

hey guys, thanks for reading. I wrote this story yearssss ago for my best friend. if enough people like it and want me to continue it I will. let me know what you guys have thought of it. 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!