💤When you wake up together💤

🍗Luffy🍗
You wake up before Luffy alot,and see him sleeping and snoring as he cuddles you to his chest with his hat at a random part of the bed.

😴Zoro😴
Zoros always asleep.You dont have different schedules.Infact,you can go for days without sleeping.If Zoro wakes up before you whenever you do sleep he just kisses you on your forehead and gently moves trying not to wake up...he fails everytime.

😍Sanji😍
Sanji sometimes doesnt sleep when the StrawHats are low on meat,which is almost all the time.He needs to stay alert so Luffy doesnt eat it all.And Luffy is a monster when he doesnt have meat,but when Sanji does sleep at night,he never lets go of you.Sometimes its hard to wiggle out of his evil grasp!Love-Cook!

🔥Ace🔥
Ace is a odd one,but in a way its adorable.His face is the peacefullest when hes asleep.Usually he hugs you to death never letting go and when you wake up.You find him on the floor or about to fall over,sometimes it you!Thats usually how you both wake up early,like really early when the sun hasnt come up..

🔨Usopp🔨
You and Usopp go to sleep on your side of the bed and when you wake up you find eachother cuddling.Other times,your ontop cuddling into his chest.

💉Law💉
You and Law just sleep although when your still sleeping,he'll put coffee and pancakes at your endtable and hes gone to do his work but he never leaves without giving you a kiss.

🔩Kid🔩
Kid always seems to sleep-in,and he goes to bed before you.Hes quite lazy,but goodhearted...kinda...
You and Kid usual sleep on your sides of the bed.Its helps knowing that one of you is there and when you wake up hes still sleeping.You peck him on the cheek,hug him,and help Killer with breakfast.

☯Crocodile☯
Crocodiles insomatic.Hes such a workacholic that he rarely needs to sleep,but when he does he sleeps all day!And wont wake up for nothing!But whens hes not Crocodile gets up around the time you would wake up and plant a kiss on your forehead usual waking you up,and you guys would spend time cuddling before getting breakfast.

†Mihawk†
Mihawk always goes to bed late and wakes up early.You find it unfair alot.You never could find him coming to bed or leaving.It was annoying.Little did you know Mihawk kisses you on your forehead every night cuddles you before going to sleep,and when you wake up he never leaves bed without telling you how much he loves you.

💛Doflamingo💛
Doflamingo likes sleeping in alot.For some reason,and so do you!Usually he wakes up before you though and he might either cuddles you into his chest or roll ontop of you.