World Wide Handsome Day💜♥️💜♥️

Happy birthday Jin!!!! You are one year older now but obviously gonna act a year younger

Happy birthday Jin!!!! You are one year older now but obviously gonna act a year younger. BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I love your voice, your personality, and your worldwide handsome looks✊😔😂.
I really hope you don't over work yourself and take enough rest. Being the eldest in bts brings a lot of responsibility and you do it well. You deserve the whole galaxy. Please keep making jokes because I somehow find them funny.
Thank you for being one of the 7 people that changed my life for the best.
Thanks to your confidence I've finally learned to love myself and understand that I am what I am and that is perfect enough.
I hope you enjoy your birthday and stay healthy and happy for the rest of your life.
We love you ♥️❤️💖♥️💖💞♥️💞♥️💞♥️❤️♥️♥️💞♥️💖♥️♥️💖♥️💖♥️💖💞♥️💞♥️💖♥️💖♥️💞♥️💜

So I finally became an army after like 10 people pushed me towards it mainly my best friend srenithy

Why I chose Jin as my first bias is not because he looked good or anything like that... I mean all of them look good.... It was because he was something I thought I could never be.... He seemed so confident with himself and perfect..... He never cared about what others think whenever he cracks lame jokes lol and also he cares for his family (bts) a lot. The more I got into the fandom I realised that he didn't always trust himself and we often see that in his lyrics too. But he works so hard and still manages to keep a smile on his face and always tries to bring smiles on others faces.

I also found out he isn't being given many lines and and puts himself down behind camera..... he's learning to actually love himself and so am I..... Being In this journey together makes me happy. I love you Kimseokjin and I will always keep supporting you 💞